• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Soldato
It's interesting how name calling works only when someone beats your result, but when 7970@1500/1825 CPU 3770@ 6.1ghz gets less points that you do, you don't seem to care.

This one can be explained. 8pack was using the beta 5 which never had the boost that beta 6 has and thats why his score is lower with 7970@1500/1825 .

Soldato
It's interesting how name calling works only when someone beats your result, but when 7970@1500/1825 CPU 3770@ 6.1ghz gets less points that you do, you don't seem to care.

You really are a noob then, 8packs score was done with older drivers, everyone knows beta 6 has added a great amount of performance to this bench, once 8pack re runs this bench with beta 6 - he will rape us all, he doesn't need to cheat like you.

Soldato
@ Cyper

No idea on what is going on but you could record with a video camera your bench + results and show your CCC settings. This would stop the accusations at least. Just a heads up and if you are right, you would make a couple of people look silly :)

Yep I want to see an unedited vid of all the settings in CCC and overclock settings and the bench it's self all in the same vid unedited, then I might start believing.

Caporegime
Geeeez Matt, you are cleaning up in these bench threads. I will give you a heads up...I used to be like that and now look at me ;)

Put the overtime in buddy and plenty of it :p

Great score :)

I know you're coming for me Greg. I also know i will be powerless to stop you. But if i can get near you before you start overclocking ill be happy. :)

Thanks for the kind words. :)

8Pack was using old drivers so that is why a few of us managed to beat his score. We are also using Windows 8 which gives us a nice little small advantage, myself and Locky that is.

I'm sorry but no matter how you dress it up, we all know your score is dodgy. The numbers just don't add up. Its not just me saying this.

You do not manage to beat someone's score with lower clocks on both the cpu/gpu without some foul play involved.

In that case can you explain why the 3.3GHz, 4GHz and 4.5GHz 2500K's all get the same score in the Heaven benchmark test linked? (genuine question).

This is not the original Heaven benchmark, this is different. CPU speeds make a difference, albeit small, in this benchmark.

Last edited:
Associate
I think you're beyond knowing what you're talking about uber. I only managed to overtake Locky's score because i overclocked my cpu from 4.5ghz to 5.0ghz so to say that cpu makes no difference past 4.2ghz on an old processor is rubbish.

And Locky can run his "core at 1365mhz (max it can do with 1.35v) and memory at 1950mhz cpu at near 5 ghz" but you are still number 1. Yeah, makes perfect sense.

Soldato
And Locky can run his "core at 1365mhz (max it can do with 1.35v) and memory at 1950mhz cpu at near 5 ghz" but you are still number 1. Yeah, makes perfect sense.

I haven't run my card near that yet, but know under the right conditions it can do it and has done it. But I cant get the volts to go past 1.3v - I don't know why atm (might be driver related)

Caporegime

There is almost no difference past 1800mhz. We're talking a few points. I managed to pass Locky as i put my cpu at 5.0ghz where as previously i was at 4.5ghz.

Associate
You do not manage to beat someone's score with lower clocks on both the cpu/gpu without some foul play involved.

If you are so certain of this would you want to earn some money?
For how much would you like to come to my place and be a witness on how I fail to beat your score?
I would gladly offer £1000 if I fail to do it in front of you, but if I beat you again you pay me £1000.

Sounds good?

Soldato
If you are so certain of this would you want to earn some money?
For how much would you like to come to my place and be a witness on how I fail to beat your score?
I would gladly offer £1000 if I fail to do it in front of you, but if I beat you again you pay me £1000.

Sounds good?

I know.. video the bench, CCC / radeon pro settings and overclock settings, makes thing easier.

Soldato
Here we go
I cheated
I turned everything off in CCC

Should i be given the top spot? i dont think so

dfdfdf_zps3fe4fbeb.png

Associate
I know.. video the bench, CCC / radeon pro settings and overclock settings, makes thing easier.

I can't be bothered to do that because this result was achieved by moving my case next to an open window and pointing a large pedestal fan at my open case, so I can get down to 12C room temp and 16C case temp. Is this cheating?

But if you are so certain that I cheat why don't you earn some easy cash?

Soldato
I can't be bothered to do that because this result was achieved by moving my case next to an open window and pointing a large pedestal fan at my open case, so I can get down to 12C room temp and 16C case temp. Is this cheating?

But if you are so certain that I cheat why don't you earn some easy cash?

There we have it ladies and gentleman, he cheated, end of, admit it.

Caporegime
I would gladly offer £1000 if I fail to do it in front of you

Sounds good?

Whilst i appreciate your homo erotic offer i fear that this rape may turn into a murder should i accept.

Please take a moment to reflect and calm down. I know you don't like what I've said, but my only reply to that comes at the end of this gif my friend. ;)

Longest-gif-bomb-ever_zpsf658f256.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom