• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Soldato
Whilst i appreciate your homo erotic offer i fear that this rape may turn into a murder should i accept.

Please take a moment to reflect and calm down. I know you don't like what I've said, but my only reply to that comes at the end of this gif my friend. ;)

Longest-gif-bomb-ever_zpsf658f256.gif

:D:D:D

Caporegime
Temps are freezing outside tonight, so maybe a good time to do that bench/video and with the window open, you could potentialy get more.

I feel this is the only way Cyper. This will prove you didn't cheat but so far, it isn't looking good and I am neutral in this.

Soldato
Rape? Murder? Seriously? Any adults here?

What rules have I broken? Please enlighten me :o

The people of these forums pride them selves on running untweaked legitimate benchamrks to compete against each other, it's the gentleman's code you have broken.

Tweaking via third party or driver control panel creates a messy leader-board.

Associate
The people of these forums pride them selves on running untweaked legitimate benchamrks to compete against each other, it's the gentleman's code you have broken.
Well I guess then KingPin would be called cheater here for using LN2 to freeze the **** out of the GTX Titan in his bench results.
Overclockers.co.uk indeed :D

Tweaking via third party or driver control panel creates a messy leader-board.
I would let the OP to decide that, but knowing that you are all buddies here I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow get influenced on his decision.
I guess I would have to settle with the 5th spot on overclock.net and let you guys believe you hold the world record results in Valley* :p

*btw bench name is wrong in the title. It is Unigine Valley and not Heaven Vally.

Soldato
Well I guess then KingPin would be called cheater here for using LN2 to freeze the **** out of the GTX Titan in his bench results.

I would let the OP to decide that, but knowing that you are all buddies here I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow get influenced on his decision.
I guess I would have to settle with the 5th spot on overclock.net and let you guys believe you hold the world record results in Valley* :p

*btw bench name is wrong in the title. It is Unigine Valley and not Heaven Vally.

You wont proove it so why should be think its real?

How hard would it to record it on a phone with a quick glance at CCC settings and stuff?
It would shut us up and you get some praise.

Only a cheater would run away

Soldato

Give over, , I'm sure If I or Ltmatt cheated we could get 2500points, I might just do that and add it to OC.nets forum.

edit, I'm going to do just that.

Soldato
Give over, , I'm sure If I or Ltmatt cheated we could get 2500points, I might just do that and add it to OC.nets forum.

edit, I'm going to do just that.

some people on there have MVP enabled, if i turn it on i will get 2500+ lol

Locky, When you get your cheat score let me see it :p

Associate
You wont proove it so why should be think its real?

How hard would it to record it on a phone with a quick glance at CCC settings and stuff?
It would shut us up and you get some praise.

Only a cheater would run away

I might do that but not today.
Lay the ground rules on what I should be recording exactly.
Are visual artefacts allowed?

Soldato
I might do that but not today.
Lay the ground rules on what I should be recording exactly.
Are visual artifacts allowed?

Just a quick view of the CCC settings
And then the Run with its final score, you can even shout "AHA I WIN" at the end :p

I get some minor artifacts on mine, but i cant say what others would think about them.

Caporegime
Just a quick view of the CCC settings
And then the Run with its final score, you can even shout "AHA I WIN" at the end :p

I get some minor artifacts on mine, but i cant say what others would think about them.

Just a warning its possible to set up short cuts in CCC to apply tweaks with the press of keyboard buttons.

Caporegime
With those clocks Cyper, I would expect that visual artifacts are common. For sure artifacts are allowed but setings must be default (not sure what that is in CCC).

This would prove you obtained the score legit and apologies would be needed and made. :)

Record your settings and then go straight to the bench and then let it finish showing the score. :)

Back
Top Bottom