*breaking news* Boston Marathon explosions

Caporegime
There is an absolutely horrendous photo of a man who has lost most of his leg on twitter right now. I feel physically sick :(

that is one drawback of social media... while it often provides updates on situations like this quicker than main stream news channels the uncensored aspect of it does lead to some nasty stuff that people don't really want nor need to see

Associate
Should read: TWO people "MURDERED", 50 Injured - not "KILLED" as it is perfectly legal to kill someone, in "Warfare", like "I killed two Germans in world war II, as they were attacking me" Murder, on the other hand, is cold blooded, and takes the life of an INNOCENT person, from (presumably) a "terrorist"

Though shalt not murder, is very different to "thou shalt not kill".

anyway.....Pretty bad stuff

Soldato
I don't think this has been posted.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BH6_hsSCcAI4xNe.jpg:large

Could be pure speculation but apparently taken at the same time as the bomb going off.

Speculation of what? That there was a dude on the roof of a building which overlooks a massive sporting event? Id bet there were hundreds of people on rooftops watching the race.

It was a bombing, not a shooting. Why would any bomber be walking in that position as the bomb goes off? Assuming he was detonating it by some hand held device, he would be at the edge of the building looking at it..or starting to walk away.

The fact that hes walking toward the edge of the building just as a large bang goes off implies hes going to check out what the big bang was.

Conspiracy theorists make no sense sometimes.

Soldato
Speculation of what? That there was a dude on the roof of a building which overlooks a massive sporting event? Id bet there were hundreds of people on rooftops watching the race.

It was a bombing, not a shooting. Why would any bomber be walking in that position as the bomb goes off? Assuming he was detonating it by some hand held device, he would be at the edge of the building looking at it..or starting to walk away.

The fact that hes walking toward the edge of the building just as a large bang goes off implies hes going to check out what the big bang was.

But it just looks like he's taking a stroll, regardless of all the people screaming and shouting and running. I do agree he's walking towards the blast however I don't think they should rule it completely out of the question.

Soldato
Yup, EMS = Private corporations, it is basically an open market.
Those that need encryption will have it, and will have had it for years.

EMS over there is much the same as over here, a mix of public sector and private sector (although the involvement from the private sector is much higher in the US). As for police, lots of them don't have encrypted communications networks.

Soldato
Looking at some pics on ********, more then two have died, I have seen at least 3 if not 4 people and they are all adults. One of the pictures pretty much leaves nothing of the person left and I am sure that if someone is missing the lower half then they are not going to make it.

Horrible just horrible such a waste.

Caporegime

Basically yes, both it actually looks like there might be plants and a railing making it a roof terrace, and yeah, for big events people in cities line roofs and windows, balconys and the like. There would/should also be armed police in several roof tops/windows as well looking out for potential trouble so that could easily be a cop.

Soldato
But it just looks like he's taking a stroll, regardless of all the people screaming and shouting and running. I do agree he's walking towards the blast however I don't think they should rule it completely out of the question.

Rule what out? What are you saying? That hes the bomber? Standing right above the bomb he just set off?

Look at the full photo

BH6fCgFCQAERWMB.jpg:large

The explosion is going off right then. That split second. He probably was just strolling toward the edge of the roof. As you do. If that photo had been taken a second later, he probably would be kneeling on the floor with his hands over his head or something.

Back
Top Bottom