• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Update on Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon & Never Settle Reloaded

Associate
If you've redeemed a bundle that included:

Crysis 3 / Bioshock Infinite / Tomb Raider (Or any combination of) or a Far Cry 3 code on it's own (So not as part of last years bundle) I *think* you should receive a code.

Looks like there's some troubles in the European Ubishop at the moment as FC3:BD is up for "Pre-order" so the redemption codes aren't working (At least, mine isnt!)

Permabanned
Got my code and followed the instructions as stated......and......Thieving ******* Ubisoft charged me the £11.99 to the credit card they make you enter to redeem a free code. Furious. :mad:

You cant have followed the instructions, because it says

Step 1: Go to http://shop.ubi.com/fc3bdamd, Log in or create an account
Step 2: Add Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon PC Download (standard edition) to the shopping cart
Step 3: Click on "Click here to redeem link'

There is no button for "click here to redeem link"..... What you've done it just bought the game...

Soldato
When you go to the URL in your email, it's below the product:

"Promo code"

My code doesn't work though. What should happen (as it was the same with FC3) is that it should accept the code and update the price from £11.99 to £0.00.

Soldato
that is correct for FC3 but not in this case

there should be a button that says "Click here to redeem link"

according to AMD facebook page Ubi shop support have confirmed this is not working at present.

Soldato
that is correct for FC3 but not in this case

there should be a button that says "Click here to redeem link"

according to AMD facebook page Ubi shop support have confirmed this is not working at present.

No, it was the same in FC3. Exactly the same instructions were given and the process was the same as it is now. You click the button I have highlighted in my above post once the code has been entered.

Obviously it isn't working yet though.

Soldato
Oh and you dont have to enter a credit card into the store for a free game. Only if its charging you do you need to provide credit card info.

Caporegime
I just bought a 7870 Tahiti LE (it was such a good deal i could not resist) it was advertised as bundled with 4 games, Farcry 3, Bioshock, Tombraider and Farcry 3 Blood drogon.

I got 3 game on two cards, the one thats missing is Farcry 3 Blood drogon. i Emailed the etailer yeasturday, no respnce from them yet.

Should i have got Blood Dragon on a card like the rest, whats the deal with this?

Soldato
i cant remember which promo code i got with my dad's 7850, but hopefully far cry is on its way

*edit*
oh bum, its for people who got 7900s. if anyone is giving them away then give me a shout :)

oh, turns out i did get a code for blood dragon :D

with all the complaints about it not working along with the exams i have to revise for i might just leave it as a code for now though :)

Back
Top Bottom