• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Update on Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon & Never Settle Reloaded

Soldato
Has anyone managed to redeem on the Ubisoft Store yet? There seem to be 2 issues, firstly the game is (or was) still listed as a pre-order, and secondly, this corrupted key problem.

I bought a key from here yesterday, and nothing happens when I enter it into the promo box on the site with Blood Dragon in the cart.

Soldato
Working for me too, although I had to add Blood Dragon from the main shop page, using the link in the AMD email which adds it automatically didn't work with the code.

Associate
My code seems to of worked fine this morning (didnt work lastnight), as Nismo said i also selected the game from the main shop page and added to cart myself

Associate
Now that the game isn't on pre-order, my existing code worked and allowed me to get a free copy of Blood Dragon. I didn't have to wait for another email.

Soldato
Now that the game isn't on pre-order, my existing code worked and allowed me to get a free copy of Blood Dragon. I didn't have to wait for another email.

this worked for me too, both my codes are now working :)

Find blood dragon on the store (can do this through uPlay as I did too)
Click 'PC Download'
Add to cart
Enter promotional code: ****** (the code AMD emailed you)
Press Apply
Price drops from £11.99 to £0.00
Download

:D

7mb/s from UPlay as well, around 5 mins to download :D

Man of Honour
still awaiting code, not 100% sure if i qualify but if i do it'l bring my upgrade from 5870 - WF3 7950 down to ~£95 once ive sold it :p

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Good news, everyone!

We were able to fix the issue WITHOUT issuing new codes. Everyone's codes should work now! Please give them another try.

Back
Top Bottom