• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Update on Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon & Never Settle Reloaded

Soldato
I wanted to bring you an update on Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon! As many of you know, we recently added it to the Never Settle Reloaded bundle and decided to make it a retroactive freebie for anyone who has ever redeemed an NSR code in a region Blood Dragon is available.

Now I’m pleased to announce that code distribution begins today, running for approximately seven days thereafter as we work with Ubisoft to deploy this huge batch of codes to AMD Radeon customers. Codes will be delivered by email to the addresses customers provided when they redeemed their bundle codes, and customers should make sure they’re still opted in for AMD emails so that we can send those codes without violating the US CAN-SPAM act.

Still not recieved my code :( Me wanna play.

Soldato
yeah, thats what they didn't send. :)

I got 3 game on two cards, the one thats missing is Farcry 3 Blood drogon. i Emailed the etailer yeasturday, no respnce from them yet.

What did they send you then? You don't get a separate coupon for FC3:BD... what happens is that you register either the Bioshock/Crysis 3 code or the Bioshock/Tomb Raider code on the AMD website and then starting from yesterday the FC3:BD codes are coming out separately.

By the looks of your earlier quote you have already had Bioshock Infinite/Tomb Raider on a single coupon - that's your Never Settle Reloaded code. When you redeemed that on the AMD website that entitles you to FC3:BD as and when they release the codes.

Associate
Ah pooey! Well if AMD want to earn more brownie points onto the mountain they already have....;)

Yes, I bought my 7950 just before Christmas, and it came with FC3. They must have their reasons for limiting the Blood Dragon offer to the later bundle, but it suprises me that they aren't offering it to anyone who had FC3 with their card.

Still, as you say, they are earning lots of brownie points. They produced and sold me a really good graphics card that worked first time and came with a few good games. Nvoidia really hacked me off with their attempt to impress me (GTX460, the card that caused me grief).

Soldato
Still, as you say, they are earning lots of brownie points. They produced and sold me a really good graphics card that worked first time and came with a few good games. Nvoidia really hacked me off with their attempt to impress me (GTX460, the card that caused me grief).

Weird I changed sides to the red army after problems with a 460, drivers just kept crashing and crashing.

True they have given us an amazing bang for buck product, with amazing beta drivers and some of the latest titles about as an added bonus.

All hail the red overlords.

Associate
Hmm.......got code overnight, but doesn't appears to be working.

Could be a regional thing, but even the instructions don't seem too clear, but even adding the code given as a promo code doesn't seem to work.

Will have to keep on eye on the AMD forums to see if there's any update.

Caporegime
What did they send you then? You don't get a separate coupon for FC3:BD... what happens is that you register either the Bioshock/Crysis 3 code or the Bioshock/Tomb Raider code on the AMD website and then starting from yesterday the FC3:BD codes are coming out separately.

By the looks of your earlier quote you have already had Bioshock Infinite/Tomb Raider on a single coupon - that's your Never Settle Reloaded code. When you redeemed that on the AMD website that entitles you to FC3:BD as and when they release the codes.

ah i see, so i expect AMD will send me that at some point.

Associate
OP
We found an issue where a small quantity of European codes provided by Ubisoft for this program are unfortunately corrupt.

We know what batch that is, and are working to get them exchanged for proper codes by email. This will be automatic.

Associate
We found an issue where a small quantity of European codes provided by Ubisoft for this program are unfortunately corrupt.

We know what batch that is, and are working to get them exchanged for proper codes by email. This will be automatic.

Dammit, i was hoping to 70's rave someone to death tonight aswell

Soldato
Well Glad it's not just me who can not get these codes to work :D U-play really does that company no favors at all !!

Associate
Weird I changed sides to the red army after problems with a 460, drivers just kept crashing and crashing.

Mine (I`ve still got it, sadly) took a dislike to the two motherboards that I owned. It was RMA'd to Gigabyte twice. First time they replaced it, but the replacement was "fussy" about motherboards that it would work with. Last year I upgraded to a Gigabyte Z77 board, and it refused to work with that. I am fully aware of power supply requirements, BIOS updates, driver updates etc. No, it wasn't me, it was a **** card. Plonked this HD7950 in my PC last December, and it's been as good as gold !

No, Nvidia have had their last penny from me, unless they come up with something really special in the future. There were big issues with their GTX4xx series cards, but it seems that they were issues that they wanted to ignore.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...ased-card-that-39-s-locking-up-blackscreen/2/ (Post #28).

Back
Top Bottom