Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Richard Conway ‏@richard_conway 2m

Sources close to Newcastle and Wayne Rooney dismiss @harry_sherlock Sports Direct News story as "nonsense".

Richard Conway ‏@richard_conway 34s

Also told http://SportsDirectNews.com are an independent company to SportsDirect. They have a branding relationship with them + link on homepage

haha why would you want to be associated with SportsDirect?! :D

Caporegime
It gets even funnier!!! :D :D :D

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/24563-clarification-newcastle-in-shock-rooney-bid.php

SportsDirect News wishes to express its sincere apologies to Wayne Rooney and Triple Sports and Entertainment Group for publishing the article "Newcastle in shock Rooney bid", which was formulated and published without authority, merit and is untrue.

Oh dear Harry...

Harry Sherlock ‏@Harry_Sherlock 1h

To those who tweeted support, intelligent questions and followed me after I broke the Rooney to #NUFC story, thank you. Much appreciated.

Harry Sherlock ‏@Harry_Sherlock 56m

To those who tweeted abuse and death threats please don't tweet me again. I was reporting, and will continue to report, accurate information

:/ :D

Man of Honour
The media are right spanners sometimes.
Chelsea were talking to SFL about a new deal since the end of last year evidently and he was considering his other options until he signed yet it was all "CHELSEA TREATING LAMPS ABYSMALLY!!!11"

Soldato
Today's rumors from the papers.

Daily Mirror:
  • Tottenham are confident winger Gareth Bale, 23, will commit his future to the club next month by signing a new deal that will earn him £170,000 a week.

• Meanwhile, Spurs winger Aaron Lennon, 26, is a transfer target for Italian giants Inter Milan.

• Real Madrid, Paris Saint Germain and Monaco are all targeting Swansea City boss Michael Laudrup.

The Sun:
  • Outgoing interim Chelsea manager Rafael Benitez says Jose Mourinho will have £100m to spend this summer when he returns to Stamford Bridge.

• Manchester City are planning a move for Sevilla winger Jesus Navas, who has a £29m release clause.

Daily Mail:
  • West Ham have asked Chelsea if they can take £20m-rated striker Romelu Lukaku, 20, on loan next season.

• Cardiff are interested in an ambitious swoop for Lyon's £15m-rated France striker Bafetimbi Gomi and Lille's former Chelsea striker Salomon Kalou.

• Both Manchester clubs and Bayern Munich have been put on alert after Barcelona put midfielder Thiago Alcantara, 22, up for sale.

• Aston Villa and Everton are both keen on moves for Spartak Moscow's former Celtic winger Aiden McGeady.

Caporegime
Soldato
Just received a txt from a french friend who says that french media are reporting Jose has confirmed his exit from RM to his staff and they are to get ready to leave the capital. Chasing up a link

Caporegime
We should just give Rooney to Arsenal as a thank you for RVP.

I wish you would:p but reality is that we probably wont be able to afford his insane wages that he was on at Utd...pretty sure he would want much the same or nearabouts.

But meh id be shocked absolutely shocked if Rooney would even consider playing for us as we are no longer title contenders but could be with a few decent signings this summer.

Soldato
I wish you would:p but reality is that we probably wont be able to afford his insane wages that he was on at Utd...pretty sure he would want much the same or nearabouts.

But meh id be shocked absolutely shocked if Rooney would even consider playing for us as we are no longer title contenders but could be with a few decent signings this summer.

Imagine what you could get instead of Rooney? A proper striker, a proper defensive mid, a proper goal keeper and still have change.

Good chance of Podolski, Verm and Gervinho going in the summer too. Next season is make or break for Wenger, he needs to buy big... but not stupid buys(Rooney).

Caporegime
Imagine what you could get instead of Rooney? A proper striker, a proper defensive mid, a proper goal keeper and still have change.

Good chance of Podolski, Verm and Gervinho going in the summer too. Next season is make or break for Wenger, he needs to buy big.

LOL probably, if only Wenger or Arsenal would splash the cash and spend big this summer. I know ive heard rumours of us having up to £70mill or even more but im pretty sure most of that will be spent on no name footballers from Africa or France, meanwhile Chelsea, City, Utd and probably Spurs will sign players that are quality.

Not sure who will be going and who will be staying, id like Pod to stay for another season...just feel that Wenger is treating him like crap by not playing him and when he does, he gets subbed off :/.
Gervinho id love to see us offload, he serves absolutely no purpose to us and is a poor footballer. Verm is another one i feel that possibly needs to be ditched, hes been pretty terrible for us since he took over the captains armband.

Soldato
I think Wenger needs to buy from the BPL instead of buying from abroad and having to wait for that player to adjust.

Benteke, Tiote, Taarabt, Michu ect should be the sort of targets I'd imagine would fit in well at Arsenal.

Soldato
I think Wenger needs to buy from the BPL instead of buying from abroad and having to wait for that player to adjust.

Benteke, Tiote, Taarabt, Michu ect should be the sort of targets I'd imagine would fit in well at Arsenal.

I think Arsenal could do with Benteke, Tiote and Michu. Tiote is obvious, so is Benteke really.. But Michu is strongest just behind the striker, so he'd be very useful aswell. Then just need to buy a defender - Would be nice to see Arsenal splash a bit of cash and go for the likes of Subotic.

But then I wake up, and realise none of that will happen.

Soldato
I am sure tiote could be had for small change after the last season. Perhaps he will come good this season but could be a ''classic'' 1 amazing season premiership player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom