Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
are £40M-£50M strikers likely with FFP arriving in the Premier League, not just Europe? I'm not so sure.

It was pointed out earlier that Lewandowski is in the final year of his contract, he seems the more likely candidate vs Cavani (or Falcao) although I think Lewandowski will stay at BVB or go to ManU.

EDIT: forgot that the Schurrle to Chelsea deal agreed rumour has been going strong for several weeks, if true Cavani seems even less likely.

Last edited:
Soldato
No one cares how much Rooney earns apart from you DM

You should though surely? He's a big investment, whether you think he's worth it or not is everyones personally opinion. You can't deny though, it's a factor.

There's strong reports that Chelsea have agreed a £42.5m deal for Cavani.
Don't know what to say really, we need a good striker but not sure we need one who costs that much and tbh we could probably get 2 Rooneys for that amount.

He's going to Monaco isn't he?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Neymar to Bayern it seems. http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892...n-is-a-done-deal-claims-former-santos?ICID=HP

Which only means that either Robben or Ribery are going? They don't seem to be the best of friends as it is. Doesn't seem like a smart move. Neymar to Barca seems more fitting as he can replace Villa.

Gotta love rumours, although there could very well be something in it...who knows but from what i understood is that Barca were in pole position to sign Neymar. If he does go Barca then pretty sure Villa will be shoved out and sold to another club...would love to see him at Arsenal.

Man of Honour
I think it's been pretty much a done deal with Barcelona for quite some time (but you never know). It will be fascinating to see if he actually performs well in Europe as he hasn't done whenever he's played here to date. I'm sure Barca can sort him out.

Caporegime
Well well well.

As i originally thought, Barca had first dibs on him. I cant wait to see him play in Europe and see if hes any good as hes been pretty hyped up by the world media.

Guess if he does go to Barca then Villa will be sold??. Again id like us to jump in for Villa.

A rumour i read in the Sun this morning, was that Arsenal might be interested in Higuain from Real but they want £22mill where its rumoured Arsenal will offer £18mill. Not really sure about Higuain, from what i have saw of him recently...he doesnt seem to be all that good but then he was playing for a team that has Ronaldo in it so didnt have many opportunities to score a lot of goals.

Caporegime
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha... and from Ashley's own company.

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/24533-newcastle-in-shock-rooney-bid.php

SportsDirect News has learned the Magpies have already sounded out Rooney’s agent over a potential move, with United keen to offload the 27-year-old.

A source close to the negotiations told us: “Newcastle see Wayne as their ideal player.
“He’s a strong centre-forward, would relate to the fans and would be a massive boost to the club’s brand name.

“Low-level conversations have already been held between Newcastle and Rooney’s agent, though the two clubs haven’t spoken directly yet.”

Rooney is seen as a perfect candidate to boost the Magpies’ chances of a top-four tilt next season – and is seen as a man who will be hero-worshipped at St James’ Park.

Soldato
Neymar to Bayern it seems. http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892...n-is-a-done-deal-claims-former-santos?ICID=HP

Which only means that either Robben or Ribery are going? They don't seem to be the best of friends as it is. Doesn't seem like a smart move. Neymar to Barca seems more fitting as he can replace Villa.

Ribery might end up going. Boateng poured a pint over his head when they were celebrating the title and caused a big bust up (because Ribery is muslim and pouring the drink over him was highly offensive apparently). Not suggesting that as a reason realistically, however it would be funny if it happened because of that :)

Caporegime
Ribery might end up going. Boateng poured a pint over his head when they were celebrating the title and caused a big bust up (because Ribery is muslim and pouring the drink over him was highly offensive apparently). Not suggesting that as a reason realistically, however it would be funny if it happened because of that :)

LOL if that was the reason then what a hypocritical little **** he is, wasnt he a few yrs ago caught having sex with some prostitute in France or something along those lines with some other french players lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom