Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Tancredi Palmeri is saying on Twitter that Isco and his dad have met with Real and he is very close to signing :(

Damn Real stock piling midfielders/attackers!

Soldato
Tancredi Palmeri is saying on Twitter that Isco and his dad have met with Real and he is very close to signing :(

Damn Real stock piling midfielders/attackers!

Nothing new there then :):(

(although I have to admit to being happy that he isnt playing in the EPL - as he wasnt even close to signing for Utd lol)

Soldato
£15m for Carroll? More than pleasantly surprised with the speed the deal was agreed and size of the fee. After the injury hit season he's had, I'm stunned that West Ham have been so willing to do a deal.

Now agree to the move Andy - you won't get into our side and Newcastle are a mess. The nightlife in London is much better than up north too.

ehh Newcastle get 25% due to the sell on clause?

Soldato
38241710151696012171654.jpg

BALE :D

we're apparently going in for damiao again and even maybe soldado.

in reality we'll probably end up with bent and welbeck.

Soldato
welbeck and walker in the same team? can you imagine trying to watch that

''woah where's he going now?!''

they'd probably run into one another!

Soldato
Not looking good on the Higuin & Jovetic front, Higuain is off to Juve and rumor is Jevetic wants to stay in Italy. Anyway its season ticket renewal time for the Arsenal, and we all know thats when the big names get dragged out, same happened this time last year ;)

Soldato
OP
Not looking good on the Higuin & Jovetic front, Higuain is off to Juve and rumor is Jevetic wants to stay in Italy. Anyway its season ticket renewal time for the Arsenal, and we all know thats when the big names get dragged out, same happened this time last year ;)

I doubt Juve will buy Higuain AND Jovetic (seeing that Juve are the only team in Italy with real spending power)

Caporegime

LOL at least Arsenal are linked with big names despite us not buying them. But what about poor lowly Liverpool??, heard Reina might be on his way out to Barca. I dont see Liverpool being linked with anyone big these days:p

Meh who knows who Arsenal will sign this summer, im hoping for some big name signings but as per usual i suspect Wenger will continue on with his love affair with french players, who no one outside France has ever heard of:p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom