• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Soldato
LOL, Tonester said the same but I hated 70 and Cheers.

I normally use 90-110, depending on the game etc. Some games get a nicer effect at a lower number, others dont. 70 is still too low and will give me a face ache after only a few minutes. 55 however, it's instant.

You cray cray, so cray.

Here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ajSb5TXdpY
That's @110FOV, also BF4.

Last edited:
Caporegime
It gets some getting used to, but not everyones going to have the same cup of tea (I'm a coffee guy myself) :D

I normally use 90-110, depending on the game etc. Some games get a nicer effect at a lower number, others dont. 70 is still too low and will give me a face ache after only a few minutes. 55 however, it's instant.

You cray cray, so cray.

Horses for courses :D

P.B

P.B

Soldato
It is limiting my OC I'm stuck @1475 the highest boost it will achieve. I will see in the overlay that it will hit 112% power limit, then throttle to 108% lowering the volts and thus the clock speed.

I know this card has more to give :(

P.B

P.B

Soldato
What voltages are you running twisted kid ?

I have mine set to +99 and getting 1.243v when running benchmarks.

P.B

P.B

Soldato
Could you check please. As I'm sure the voltage slider doesn't do anything.Its all limited on the power target, which it seems to exceed using stock volts :confused:

Also how did you post that picture I tried in the heaven section to post my results and it just posted a web link ?

Back
Top Bottom