*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Just for reference and without meaning to detract from the kindness of those community members who offer keys for free, isn't there some kind of rule against it? Only reason I ask is because someone offered a creed syndicate key a couple of weeks ago and the post was deleted within seconds.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well so far I'm only tempted by SkyRim Legendary Edition. I wish they had an upgrade path though :(. Also a game called Snow. Been on my radar and I have hopes for the game, so don't mind supporting them financially.

Yeh Snow does look good... Not sure though tbh. There is a lot of upset of the micro transactions.

Just picked these up for the moment

Ikaruga - £3.49
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate HD - £1.99
D4: Mini Soundtrack - £1.39
RymdResa Soundtrack - £1.86

Soldato
Yeh Snow does look good... Not sure though tbh. There is a lot of upset of the micro transactions.

This is always the case. People just hate them :D I don't mind them so much, they need a way to support development after all. Plus if they can make this game even better, people shouldn't mind paying extra. You don't have to buy extra things though, it will be optional.

Can't wait until they add snowboarding though! Will be a long time off I think still :(

Associate
I think people don't realise that you don't even need to be registered to grab these keys, if they keep being posted here. That's why there is a sub-forum especially for such give-aways.

Yep, the keys get nicked and then somebody raises the issue of the subforum... However those that raise it are above the required post count and so have probably forgotten that there is one! :)

I can't recall the post number required, I presume 1000?

Back
Top Bottom