*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
I grabbed this one :)

Also just bought BLACKHOLE which looks like it is going to be quality

http://store.steampowered.com/app/322680/

£3.29

Never heard of it, reviews are great!

Super tempted, loved Fez, Mark of the Ninja, Guacamelee......

Guess I should just get it, right guys??

(hiding monkey emoji), I really want Ori and the Blind Forest too, but do I see if it goes lower, or just do it??

Soldato
£39.99 - normal steam price.
£33.19 -17% - Current sale price.

Not really a sale, its been £20-£25 on most CD key sites since its launch ;)

tbh seeing a CoD game on Steam in sale is rare, let alone a new release.

This is despite what the key sites are doing.

Soldato
You get the full game and the Horizons expansion for £40, or £30 if you already own the game. So if you buy it now for £10 it comes to £40 anyway.
Might get Elite Dangerous now for £9.89 then as many seem to be saying they will hold off of Horizons until the 2nd part of the content is released as landing on dusty planets and racing buggies doesn't seem exciting.

Does it play ok on a 360 controller? :confused:

Soldato
You get the full game and the Horizons expansion for £40, or £30 if you already own the game. So if you buy it now for £10 it comes to £40 anyway.

Is that definitely correct? I own the it and still see the expansion at £40 when logged into my account.

Soldato
Might get Elite Dangerous now for £9.89 then as many seem to be saying they will hold off of Horizons until the 2nd part of the content is released as landing on dusty planets and racing buggies doesn't seem exciting.

That's what I'm thinking too. Besides, it seems like a game that I'll either love or hate, so being able to pick it up at a discount now and give it a go makes sense even if it does all work out at the same price in the end.

Is that definitely correct? I own the it and still see the expansion at £40 when logged into my account.

You have to order it (Horizons that is) through the official store to get the discount: https://www.frontierstore.net/games...er.html?_ga=1.198597871.1556291111.1445085723

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom