NEARLY 2 YEARS WAITING: New Mustang GT PP is finally mine!

Soldato
These do actually seem like great value for money for what they are. Then again one can say that I am biased towards big NA engines :p

Soldato
Love it, such a cool car. Really like the wheels personally as well, it's a great spec. Can't believe the price of it really. I can't think of anything else I would rather have without spending at least another 20k.

Permabanned
Nope for now.
I want to ensure the engine is fine, so nothing mod wise until 10k miles as a few have had issues whilst brand new, one UK car needed a new engine within 5 miles as it sounded like a diesel, so I just wanna play it safe. It has had a tank full of Vpower however and I shall get it on the dyno once I am past 1k miles and on full synthetic oil. :)

So for now just an exhaust to unleash sound which has no impact on power as its a catback.

But once I am happy I am pretty much decided on the Shelby intake, throttle body and CAI with a remap, should give the car around 50-70BHP and 50lb/ft so around 475BHP area and a new redline of 7600rpm. I might also upgrade the oil pump and gears at same time.

Then 18-24 months into ownership, the supercharger will come, 700-850BHP.

Of course I have being know to get impatient and knowing me it will be supercharged by Summer, but being realistic I want to hold off just in case my car has any early gremlins with engine/power train that require warranty work.

Braver than me :)
With supercharger fitted will be insane keeping that in a straight line

Soldato
Don't normally comment on people's new cars, but, awesome :)

Only thing that ruins it is the gaggle of (I presume) Ford salesmen in the background, whom I refer to as ******* (sounds like bankers) :p

Back
Top Bottom