NEARLY 2 YEARS WAITING: New Mustang GT PP is finally mine!

Soldato
That time has gone so fast! For everyone other than you I bet :p

Just need them to do RHD Ford GT next but I doubt that will happen :(

Associate
Absolutely stunning car, Gibbo - many congratulations !! :) Jealous is an understatement as to how I feel about this new pride and joy, Enjoy it!

Liam.

TMP

TMP

Associate
Looks awesome, took one out in the week, thoroughly enjoyed it. It was an option for my recent car purchase but ended up going for a 3yr old e92 m3 instead, for the same price as one of these new! Mrs was just having none of the Mustang unfortunately... Will defo be looking to pick one up in a year or so as a 2nd motor.

OcUK Staff
OP
Love it, such a cool car. Really like the wheels personally as well, it's a great spec. Can't believe the price of it really. I can't think of anything else I would rather have without spending at least another 20k.

This is it, for me the closest thing to this is the F-Type R, admittedly out the box that is a much faster car, but out of current new cars it is one of the few that is plonking an NA V8 with great sound track into a sports GT coupe.

The other competitors cars simply don't interest me, it had to be an NA V8 with a manual which is the Jaguar's weak point, only auto I believe still.

Anyway survived the drive into work. Used the wet/snow mode and turned the traction system partially off, it kind of works OK but it is still a RWD car so on fully snow covered roads with a slight hill you have no chance unless you have a good run at it. So winter tyres are a must on this car for when roads get slushy/snowy as it does struggle, no different really to any BMW or Jaguar.

But to drive, oh my the car is a joy to drive even when your not getting much out of 1st gear because people seem to struggle when the roads have a dusting of snow and oh I managed 10mpg this morning. :D

I love driving it and the amount of people rubber necking, people seem to really like it. Sound system I am very happy with and the car was all frozen this morning but the heater and windscreen defrosters work fast and the car gets warm quick, plus the heated seats are superb. I even tried the AC seats and to my surprise it actually works very well, but too cold for this weather.

Engine noise in the car is absolutely stunning, true american muscle burble, its sedate on the outside but people can hear it.

Love it, just hope the snows gets lost so I can drive home with no risk of getting stuck and get beyond 3rd gear and higher than 10mpg, LOL! :D

Don
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Well pleased for you Gibbo. Now get those pipes on it.

Caporegime
Nice.

What's that light of the horse on the ground all about? Does the door cast that on the floor? It's hard to tell from your picture WTF is going on.

Back
Top Bottom