sexual emergency

Soldato
...and what are your views in reference to the so called 'sexual emergency' in the Op, where a 10 year old lad was raped in a swimming pool, by a psychopath who then went on to enjoy diving for a further hour?

Abhorrent. Disgusting. Diabolical. etc. etc. Whining about how bad some psycho-rapist is not worth my time. Yes I know he's a wrongun.

Last edited:
Soldato
Involves a kid: check
Involves an immigrant: check
Involves the usual OCuk muslim / middle-east / immigrant / not from here bashers: check

Someone mentioned the middle east being a cesspit of depravity.

O RLY?

Because I've not witnessed depravity in the form of old english white guys taking little young Thai boys back to their rooms in Bangkok, Pattaya, etc

Because I've not seen the likes of Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter or the myriad of other white english gentleman having a perchant for fiddling with little kids.

No siree this is STRICTLY just a problem that stems from that 'cesspit' in the Middle East from those 'brown' people.

:rolleyes:

Hahahha well said sir.

Soldato
Your post (in agreeing to child rape or rape of any kind) and incidents like Cologne etc just show how dangerous the left is. If migrants want to run away from a war and settle down somewhere more civilised, then they should behave accordingly.

I think that Finland has the right idea. I know the link below isn't about kids being raped, but it's the same principle.

BBC News link

The Fins have a great idea and outlook - help people but know what is expected.

However it shouldn't be offered - should be made to be compulsory so no one has an excuse.

Soldato
Involves a kid: check
Involves an immigrant: check
Involves the usual OCuk muslim / middle-east / immigrant / not from here bashers: check

Someone mentioned the middle east being a cesspit of depravity.

O RLY?

Because I've not witnessed depravity in the form of old english white guys taking little young Thai boys back to their rooms in Bangkok, Pattaya, etc

Because I've not seen the likes of Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter or the myriad of other white english gentleman having a perchant for fiddling with little kids.

No siree this is STRICTLY just a problem that stems from that 'cesspit' in the Middle East from those 'brown' people.

:rolleyes:

Yep. People who think it's strictly a problem from "them" are certainly in denial.

Caporegime
OP
A very mature way for a mod to behave jokester. :eek:
Nice one.

Maybe you want to search for some of the threads that Dowie has had closed and posts removed and report that back to us?

I dunno I think Jokester might have a point

I posted a thread about 70s rock stars and young girls... no post from zoomee

I posted a thread about Dragons Dens star (and American immigrant) Doug Richard and the young girls he was with... no post from zoomee

I post a thread about a rapist using the bizarre excuse of 'sexual emergency' - this time the suspect is an Iraqi immigrant...

oh what a surprise, zoomee pops up and acts 'offended'

Caporegime
OP
Someone has to explain the neurolinguistic effects of media, and in this case the record amount of times they've used the word "bachaa", stop trying to glamorize your choice to remain ignorant to the matter.

It's brainwashing the masses.

NLP is largely pseudo-scientific bunk

Caporegime
OP
For all our ills, it's no justification to stick our head into the sand to bigger issues.

yup - large numbers of single or unaccompanied men cause issues and have done through history in various societies, the Chinese will have issues with their disproportionately male population

there are other issues re: the treatment of women in certain cultures and the abuse of young boys being semi-tolerated... the latter might well be a factor here too

I'm not anti all immigration but it certainly needs to be controlled and preference given to women, children and whole families.

but mostly the reason I posted the thread was the act itself and the excuse given... the fact this guy could just casually rape a child then, not flee the scene but carry on using the swimming pool as though nothing had happened and later try and explain his actions as though they were rational :eek:

Soldato
Liberals being soft on inferior cultures out of sensitivity has caused this culture clash. It is time we treated all inferior cultures including any that features religion or patriarchy in any compounding way.

Soldato
There is some serious mental deficiencies going on in this thread. Bad people do bad things, it's a fact of life whether people like it or not.

Education isn't going to stop deranged people doing deranged things. If a person has never been caught for doing depraved things, then foaming at the mouth then sperging about it's because immigration isn't going to do anything. For any depraved person who hasn't been caught for doing depraved things, there's often no reason to suspect them at least with regards to immigrants.

"That person looks a bit rapey" isn't a real thing.

Soldato
There is some serious mental deficiencies going on in this thread. Bad people do bad things, it's a fact of life whether people like it or not.

Education isn't going to stop deranged people doing deranged things. If a person has never been caught for doing depraved things, then foaming at the mouth then sperging about it's because immigration isn't going to do anything, because for any depraved person who hasn't been caught for doing depraved things, there's often no reason to suspect them, at least with regards immigrants.

This goes to the heart of the problem, some people here like to ignore it, but the simple fact is that if we controlled immigration and Merkel didn't invite half the planet to come to Europe, there's a good chance a 10 year old boy would not have been raped today. There's no if's or but's

Soldato

Education isn't going to stop deranged people doing deranged things. If a person has never been caught for doing depraved things, then foaming at the mouth then sperging about it's because immigration isn't going to do anything, because for any depraved person who hasn't been caught for doing depraved things, there's often no reason to suspect them, at least with regards immigrants.

There will always be a rock bottom of mental illness that is unpreventable, and it's not based on race or culture. However to deny that there is a problem with the uneducated patriarchical women hating freedom hating West hating influx of people into western society is ridiculous.

Soldato
This goes to the heart of the problem, some people here like to ignore it, but the simple fact is that if we controlled immigration and Merkel didn't invite half the planet to come to Europe, there's a good chance a 10 year old boy would not have been raped today. There's no if's or but's

No, it doesn't. You've just twisted what I said to conform to "it was the immigrants' fault". I'm saying the very opposite of what you seem to think.

How does controlled immigration spot people with secret depravities? It doesn't, so it is disingenuous of you to fixate on that people and claim that your concern lies with the child. I simply don't believe you.

Soldato

I agree with this, but how does controlled immigration pick up on who is going to do somthing like this? What controls should be put in place to control immigration?

Back
Top Bottom