sexual emergency

Caporegime
I'm sure police officers have heard some dubious excuses before but WTF???

A 10-year-old boy was so brutally raped by an Iraqi migrant in a swimming pool cubicle that he had to be hospitalised for his injuries.
A lifeguard immediately called an ambulance after the boy went to him in floods of tears, while the Iraqi was entertaining himself by repeatedly jumping off the three-metre diving board.
Police arrested him on the spot at the pool in Vienna, and during an interrogation, he told police that it was a 'sexual emergency' as he had not had sex in four months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...olice-sexual-emergency-hadn-t-sex-months.html

I'm just gobsmacked... not only did the guy carry on using the pool afterwards, as if what he'd done was perfectly normal (I guess in some cultures the whole boys for pleasure thing is)... but then that excuse 'sexual emergency'?????

Caporegime
OP
I wouldn't expect an excuse at all, I'd expect most criminals would deny their involvement in a crime like that... and probably wouldn't hang around in the swimming pool after they'd done it either.

Soldato
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe at this point I am to completely ignore that a child was raped and be more concerned with the fact that migrants are coming here to rape our children?

Caporegime
OP
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe at this point I am to completely ignore that a child was raped and be more concerned with the fact that migrants are coming here to rape our children?

They're not coming here to rape our children.

The child being raped is rather fundamental to the story, I'm not sure why it would be ignored?

Soldato

Its another dowie thread - what else did you expect? ;)

He's the resident children's rights champion - havn't you seen all the other threads he's started pointing out child abuse here in the uk? - oh, wait a sec....

Seriously though - I hope the perpetrator gets strung up by his nuts, and they fall off. Lets see how 'sexual frustrated' he becomes then.

Soldato
I think we should just nuke every country that isn't the UK tbh. Only way to be sure.

We could just nuke ourselves, put ourselves out of this misery, and let the rest of them suffer through life.

Rape is a horrible thing. Child rape is a horrible thing. No reasoning can explain such behaviour, but the point behind such stories, does relate to border controls, if this man wasn't there, this rape wouldn't have occurred.
He will be imprisoned and eventually released, assuming he isn't found to be psychotic, in which case they might keep him locked up.
I would hope such a man would be returned to Iraq after his sentence, and refused any further entry to the EU. Worried that such events might not transpire, and he might get to remain here.
The child will be broken and distraught, no doubt will be in need of counselling, at least a lifeguard was there to find him help, and he did tell someone, and it wasn't hidden by the child.

Associate
I'm sure police officers have heard some dubious excuses before but WTF???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...olice-sexual-emergency-hadn-t-sex-months.html

I'm just gobsmacked... not only did the guy carry on using the pool afterwards, as if what he'd done was perfectly normal (I guess in some cultures the whole boys for pleasure thing is)... but then that excuse 'sexual emergency'?????

I love all these evolutionary dead weights enriching our lives with their vibrant culture and religion.

Perhaps people will understand why Eastern European countries do not want these migrants now.

Caporegime
The fact the article seems to want to make the fact he's a migrant the bigger issue in the story than the fact he brutally raped a 10 year old boy is utterly appauling.

Where he may have come from is insignificant compared to what he did.

Soldato
Some transparency from the police would go a long way.
This occured back in December. Had they been open about conviction and the authorities a bit more strict it would diffuse some anger.

The authorities need to grow some balls. Immediate deportation for criminals like this. It's a crime here and it's a crime back home. Why do the rules change when they come over? They should publicise what happens to the individual so that a clear zero tolerance message is sent out.

It's too soft. The people who suffer from the backlash are the genuine refugees.

Back
Top Bottom