sexual emergency

Soldato
There will always be a rock bottom of mental illness that is unpreventable, and it's not based on race or culture. However to deny that there is a problem with the uneducated patriarchical women hating freedom hating West hating influx of people into western society is ridiculous.

People who hate the west aren't flocking to the west. That makes zero sense for them to do that. :confused:

Soldato
No, it doesn't. You've just twisted what I said to conform to "it was the immigrants' fault". I'm saying the very opposite of what you seem to think.

How does controlled immigration spot people with secret depravities? It doesn't, so it is disingenuous of you to fixate on that people and claim that your concern lies with the child. I simply don't believe you.

You've bought rationality into GD haven't you. You were told to leave it at the door. :p

Soldato
I agree with this, but how does controlled immigration pick up on who is going to do somthing like this? What controls should be put in place to control immigration?

Of course there's always exceptions to the rule (Isn't there always?) but the unskilled and uneducated tend to have much lower morals then those who are. Lets say someone who wants to come here to be a Doctor, Nurse, Scientist, lawyer etc, they wouldn't want to jeopardise their application to come to UK by being someone who tends to break the law. Lets just have that points system, it's not perfect, but it'll drastically reduce the chances of taking in the unsavoury types among them

People who hate the west aren't flocking to the west. That makes zero sense for them to do that. :confused:

You'd think that wouldn't you? But they think if they flood Europe they can change it to what they want it to be, and in some countries they have been very successful.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Liberals being soft on inferior cultures out of sensitivity has caused this culture clash. It is time we treated all inferior cultures including any that features religion or patriarchy in any compounding way.

So what makes an "inferior" culture btw?

There will always be a rock bottom of mental illness that is unpreventable, and it's not based on race or culture. However to deny that there is a problem with the uneducated patriarchical women hating freedom hating West hating influx of people into western society is ridiculous.

Yet the vast, vast majority are not in the news, because they don't commit any crimes and don't do anything to upset anyone... because they aren't any of the above...

It's only been a week since the last immigrate thread was finally deleted, is there any point in keeping this one open as it's only going to be a continuation of the last. We already have discussion of inferior cultures and I'm sure SPG will be in here soon talking about sub humans, wild and feral animals...

Last edited:
Associate
You've bought rationality into GD haven't you. You were told to leave it at the door. :p

You can't see how limiting the amount of people from oppressive societies which come to 1st world countries would help to keep people safe from certain types of crime? Really?

Soldato
You can't see how limiting the amount of people from oppressive societies which come to 1st world countries would help to keep people safe from certain types of crime? Really?

I know exactly what it causes. I think sexual repression causes more problems however and is what I'm currently studying.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ok, lets take this step by step. What about a culture that forces the separation of Men and Women in society? Would you say that causes sexual repression?

Separation of Men/Women doesn't cause sexual repression, it IS sexual repression. The effect is deeper psychosocial issues.

Last edited:
Associate
I have access to a lot of psychosocial data. I know exactly what it causes. I think sexual repression causes more problems however and is what I'm currently studying.

And you can't see that the values our society(although not perfect) teaches are less sexually repressive versus theirs?

Soldato
And you can't see that the values our society(although not perfect) teaches are less sexually repressive versus theirs?

No. I agree with you, western society is not at all sexually repressed/repressive in general. Obviously there are still deviants even in the West, as there are also people from the east who are not sexually repressed.

Soldato
Of course there's always exceptions to the rule (Isn't there always?) but the unskilled and uneducated tend to have much lower morals then those who are. Lets say someone who wants to come here to be a Doctor, Nurse, Scientist, lawyer etc, they wouldn't want to jeopardise their application to come to UK by being someone who tends to break the law. Lets just have that points system, it's not perfect, but it'll drastically reduce the chances of taking in the unsavoury types among them

Ah right, so just let in people who are doctors or professionals, because they don't have secret depravities on par with the poor.

You'd think that wouldn't you? But they think if they flood Europe they can change it to what they want it to be, and in some countries they have been very successful.

Ah, so you speak for them all? Seems legit.

Soldato
Separation of Men/Women doesn't cause sexual repression, it IS sexual repression. The CAUSE is deeper psychosocial issues.

Ok, the reason many of these countries uses sexual repression is because of religion of the those countries. Would you agree with this?

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I agree with this, but how does controlled immigration pick up on who is going to do somthing like this? What controls should be put in place to control immigration?

it doesn't per say - but having large numbers of single or unaccompanied men will likely increase the risks. Bringing in families, women, children instead will likely pose less of a risk. Of all the refugees there are fleeing Syria & Iraq the people making the dangerous journey to the EU are among the wealthiest* and least vulnerable and with them are a whole bunch of other who are simply economic migrants. We've got limited housing as it is and it is rather inefficient for us to spend money putting someone up in a B&B or private rented accommodation here compared with sending aid to refugee camps over there. Unlike Germany we don't have a need for lots of workers to migrate here we already get plenty of people migrating here from within the EU.

*simply being able to afford the grand or so per passenger towards the people smugglers puts them way ahead of most refugees

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah right, so just let in people who are doctors or professionals, because they don't have secret depravities on par with the poor.
As much as you hate to hear it. Truthly and practically, Yes! If you compare the two those who have been educated tend to break the law far less than those who are not. Our prisons aren't full of failed professionals, most are 'from the wrong side of the tracks' who did poorly in school. Professionals who have 'secret depravities' tend to just go to a prostitutes and pay for there services. The rest just get picked up by the police and banged up, that was what operation Ore was all about

Ah, so you speak for them all? Seems legit.
I've had extensive personal experiance of the Muslim communities in the UK, and i believe it's far worse in Europe.

it doesn't per say - but having large numbers of single or unaccompanied men will likely increase the risks. Bringing in families, women, children instead will likely pose less of a risk.

+1, On top of what i've already said, there's that too. If we set out a criteria then i think we can weed out a pretty good number of the bad apples before they even set foot in this country.

Last edited:
Soldato
As much as you hate to hear it. Truthly and practically, Yes! If you compare the two those who have been educated tend to break the law far less than those who are not. Our prisons aren't full of failed professionals, most are 'from the wrong end of the tracks' who did poorly in school. professionals who have 'secret depravities' tend to just go to a prostitutes and pay for there services. The rest just get picked up by the police and banged up, that was what operation Ore was all about

I don't hate to hear it at all, you've just completely missed the point of what I'm saying.

I've had extensive personal experiance of the Muslim communities in the UK, and i believe it's far worse in Europe.

So have I. A lot of them are pieces of ****, but then a lot of people in general are. I dislike a lot of Muslims I've met because they were unpleasant selfish people, but that's no different to a lot of non-Muslim people who are also unpleasant and selfish.

The problem you seem to miss over and over again is that all our problems are caused by PEOPLE, it doesn't matter where they're from or what they believe. The fact that they are people is what gives them the ability to do the terrible things some people do.

But that aside, I don't believe for one minute that I can speak for an entire group of people just because I've experienced some that are unpleasant.

Soldato
Ok, the reason many of these countries uses sexual repression is because of religion of those countries. Would you agree with this?

No. Countries don't "use" sexual repression. A country is a place, it cannot use something.

Certain people/cultures do things which causes sexual repression. (like segragating men/women). I've seen Muslim weddings which are segregated and some Muslim weddings where men and women have been so scantily dressed and close together they were almost shagging. So it's got nothing to do with religion, nor "religion of those countries" as you said.

If these certain peoples are doing things which create sexual repression to please their God then there is a whole new issue here.

The issue of religion is separate to the issue of sexual repression. Religion is a bad thing in itself, some religions are more damaging than others.

Sexual repression does cause problems however it doesn't actually create a rapist.

Last edited:
Soldato
Kill him with as much pain as humanly possible over the longest period of time imaginable. Keep telling him it's a serial killer emergency.

This. Give the ******* every medical assistance possible and prolong the ordeal for as long as possible.

Soldato
Have you been to any of the War zones in Syria, et al? Seen the people that have their homes and families destroyed and killed? A lot of these people that you say are 'flooding' Europe are doing so because they are trying to escape from the barbaric things that are going on. They are desperate and clinging to the one thing that most humans share on an instinctual level, survival.

Only about 20% of the people arriving in Europe are from the War zones. The rest are from North Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan and neighbouring countries. I know you're trying to use emotional blackmail to try to get a emotive reaction. But that doesn't work on me.

Why don't you take yourself out of your little comfy zone and go out there to help with the crisis. Be a volunteer and a good samaritan. It might give you some perspective on things.
Why should i? I have little sympathy for a culture that dumps all their women and children at the nearest camp and swarm Europe. I think the only good thing David Cameron has done is said to take genuine refugees from the Camps in Syria

Back
Top Bottom