Formula Boinc 2016

Soldato
ive still got a bank full of these quick NFS tasks but until my ram turns up tomorrow, I cant run them as the full system just locks up lol

ive been on there site and firstly I thought wow its dead... then it clicked that everything they do must be hidden so.... I will email you my little plan to boost us a little!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
ive still got a bank full of these quick NFS tasks but until my ram turns up tomorrow, I cant run them as the full system just locks up lol

You can set you memory requirements in the boinc client to something like 80% you'll run some tasks but others will say "waiting for memory" or you could change you CPU usage limits to run a limited percentage of cores you have.

ive been on there site and firstly I thought wow its dead... then it clicked that everything they do must be hidden so.... I will email you my little plan to boost us a little!

Got your email and replied. They have hidden groups on their site, one of them being the FB team, I'm registered there and could ask to join but I've a feeling they'll say no :D

Soldato
hay tex _ connection I see your doing moo wrapper again. ill be picking up a little something later to get some production going again :D as my NVidia cards arnt the best at moo wrapper so ive assigned them else were for now that need a little help getting us some points ;)
its my day of so I may get bored and pick up another little something else ive seen aswell lol

hello bowmore of TSBT - I see you browsing this part of the forum ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
If your running GoofyxGrid DONT REBOOT or it will disappear from Boinc (never to return?) its gone from the list to add anyway

goofyxgridathome.net

just re add it unless its not letting you? I don't know why everybody isn't running this, is uses no cpu power at all.

mr taxi man , seems our efforts will soon pay of ;) weekend or so and we'll be flying up!

you guys running cosmology, I never ran this when I wanted to because it was assigning all cores to 1 work unit but only using 1 core , leaving 23 other cores sat idle!. did you change something in the app xml?

Last edited:
Associate
I have it on multiple systems and have yet to see this happen. How are you attaching to it to begin with? BAM!, manual, other account manager, etc...

All back up and running, seems i was having problems with latest nvidia drivers and Poem@home, was errorring and causing random reboots, gone back to older drivers and all ok again

seeing GoofyxGrid@Home: Monkeys_v1 - last serie
A2-L6 will be last serie for Monkey_v1 application as the application is going to be retired
09/03/2016 09:19:45 ·
in the messages made me think it was finished lol

Last edited:
Associate
Some of these new projects are hurting my pcs !! lol time i think to renew the water cooling as they both over 1 yr old and 1 even has "things" growing in it, not doing the circulation much good.
By329fC.jpg

those arent air bubbles but some form of life, prob from cosmology@home lol

new tubing/fluid/and even a rad are on the way, gona have fun taking the gpus apart i think. Got cleaning kit coming as well to try

Last edited:
Soldato
sent you an email hanluc when you get chance to reply :)

streetlight is having his new cable laid on Tuesday to his garage ,so im sure he'll get a few projects back to number 1 with the amount of systems he has lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom