***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Caporegime
haha it is a work of art I tell you! :D

T20 or/and insurgent!

Ah ok, knowing you, I didn't think you would be, thought you would end up monging out to your MIC :p Should have messaged me! :p You on tonight?

Underboss
OP
haha it is a work of art I tell you! :D

T20 or/and insurgent!

Ah ok, knowing you, I didn't think you would be, thought you would end up monging out to your MIC :p Should have messaged me! :p You on tonight?

Nah I'm monging out to MiC! lol

Not sure about tonight, when I left this morning the internet was down and by all reports my area is still down. Hopefully though.

Caporegime
Modders running away with it. Jumped in a tank, hit an Insurgent 7 times, nothing! Next thing I'm dead and every spawn thereafter, dead until game crashed out. Time to uninstall.

Associate
Modders running away with it. Jumped in a tank, hit an Insurgent 7 times, nothing! Next thing I'm dead and every spawn thereafter, dead until game crashed out. Time to uninstall.

ive given up with gta v online, people camping around the major apartment spawns and killing you from their bulletproof cars as soon as you come out!

Soldato
Apologies for not joining you tonight Bag, I'd had a couple of beers after getting thrashed at CS:GO so wasn't really sober enough to concentrate on a heist :p will be on over the weekend for some action though.

Soldato
Apologies for not joining you tonight Bag, I'd had a couple of beers after getting thrashed at CS:GO so wasn't really sober enough to concentrate on a heist :p will be on over the weekend for some action though.

LOL No worries. We were just running through PAC....

Ban wave? not sure if it is a wave or just a ban catch up, anyway... 22 out of the 30 tickets on the R* support forums are ****ed off people who have been banned... Just in time for the weekend. :D

Soldato
What levels are you guys ?
1 Charecter is 370 and my other was 180, however I deleted the 180 and it is now 20...
I requally play with people with ranks from 30 to 750. As a group we have no rank snobbery and are happy to take sub 20 ranks through heists... with a bit of instruction should they be new to the game.

Note on the ban wave... R* have definitely done some anti cheat work during the maintenance. CE money hacks have been detected. Also looking at the R* forum. The majority of people being banned are from China.. Some asking was it because of their VPN use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom