***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Associate
Anyone able to Recommend a trainer for this? I was under the impression that once i owned a 10 car garage, i could go there and spawn any vehicle like you could on last gen consoles. But you can't... Trainer seems to be the only way if i just want to mess about and not buy anything

Soldato
Yep, we are alive and well. Add Bag_puss, on most days doing heists n missions, lots of others who do free roam n stuff. We also have a large friend network that are excellent and can pretty much cover all the game bases if you wish... Some on Teamspeak, others in game, many on in game text... When "that lot" :p finish the division, will be a few more as well.....

Soldato
Yep, we are alive and well. Add Bag_puss, on most days doing heists n missions, lots of others who do free roam n stuff. We also have a large friend network that are excellent and can pretty much cover all the game bases if you wish... Some on Teamspeak, others in game, many on in game text... When "that lot" :p finish the division, will be a few more as well.....

Discord is the future :) Very very good application, and I think it is better than TS.

Luckily the in game chat on GTA is very good anyway - IE VOIP via the headset and mic, and normal sound going through the speakers which other games get wrong a lot of the time.

I can say with 100% certainty I will be online this week!! My character must have lost all her stats by now and I cant stand by and let that happen.

Not sure which night, maybe the weekend but it will happen :)

Soldato
Discord is the future :) Very very good application, and I think it is better than TS.

Luckily the in game chat on GTA is very good anyway - IE VOIP via the headset and mic, and normal sound going through the speakers which other games get wrong a lot of the time.

I can say with 100% certainty I will be online this week!! My character must have lost all her stats by now and I cant stand by and let that happen.

Not sure which night, maybe the weekend but it will happen :)

Excellent! could start to look to finish off the Elite :)

Yep, discord FTW, I installed it for GTA way back when but it never took off. Sooooo much better than TS TBH and has a fancy pants front end to boot: :)

Not a lot has changed... LMAO, I would not check the OCUK rankings mind you... The double count bug is alive and well and I now have 27 Million RP after deleting and creating a new character :D

Soldato
I'm usually gaming most evenings, though not on GTA as much as it's usually fairly quiet, add me on Steam if anyone wants to - drop me a nudge if theres some GTA action going down and I'll usually switch over. My Steam ID is Slashbored.

Associate

ok cool

i am feebs83 in the game

Soldato
I had a little right before i logged last night, i thought it was just down to me pushing my overclock a bit far though tbh, ill have another look now.

edit, na mine is running fine.

Last edited:
Soldato
Excellent! could start to look to finish off the Elite :)

Yep, discord FTW, I installed it for GTA way back when but it never took off. Sooooo much better than TS TBH and has a fancy pants front end to boot: :)

Not a lot has changed... LMAO, I would not check the OCUK rankings mind you... The double count bug is alive and well and I now have 27 Million RP after deleting and creating a new character :D

Maybe we will get it first time lucky like we did fleeca lol!

And omg....you are such a l33t hackzor :p still 3rd so I'm not bothered haha :)

Back
Top Bottom