Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Wow brilliant :)

I'm not a fan however I think it'd be different seeing them grow from such a small size. Will you handle them??

The parahybana yes, the OBT definately not :p (they are called orange bitey things for a reason)

The cancerides is half and half, they can be quite violent, when full grown they will also have 1inch fangs so I won't give it chance :p

I've got loads of others already including an adult female A.geniculata who is roughly 10" :)

Soldato
3bX3KST.jpg

Images wider than 1280 pixels should be resized or placed in spoiler tags as ive done this time. setter.

Last edited by a moderator:

ajf

ajf

Soldato
The parahybana yes, the OBT definately not :p (they are called orange bitey things for a reason)

The cancerides is half and half, they can be quite violent, when full grown they will also have 1inch fangs so I won't give it chance :p

I've got loads of others already including an adult female A.geniculata who is roughly 10" :)

I haven't looked as I assume these are spiders?!
1 inch fangs though? How big is the spider :eek::eek:
Definitely quivering whimpering baby time. :p

Tea Drinker
Don
Nice, wish I had more faith in them on their lows years ago. Had SL instead, whats got your interest this time I know a few people who work for them & in a scheme

My accountant occasionally drops mention of something with the usual caveats. I'm something like 30% up on his little hints over two years. Nicely dragged down by my own awful punts :p

Done well on grainger, bbox, phoenix spree and a couple of smaller others.

Lost the house on rdsa rolls Royce pound land and a couple of other stinkers :p

Overall better than a cash isa so far so fingers crossed

Associate

Pick that OBT up you wimp! ;)

I never ventured past a pair of Avic Acic many years ago. Docile things, but speedy!

Caporegime
Some speakers for Bedroom DJ'ing. I live with others I'm afraid otherwise knowing the plank I can be I'd buy a small PA system.

These are cool though, they light up. Speaks to the child in me :cool:

e06c9b9adc44479e7707866457403350_zpshu8zkfcy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom