**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Soldato
I watched the above review on Youtube after you firt posted on here and mentioned it. I thought it was one of the better reviews I had seen in general to be honest and that it was very balanced in regard to the pros and cons of the phone.

i had mine out and about a bit today. For 4G I found that it worked about the same as my HTC M8, places where I had a good 4G signal before I had a good signal now and vice versa. The camera took some good shots and some mediocre ones (not helped by my inability to take good photos) so I agree that when its good it is good but it can be inconsistent.

Soldato
I am actually quite impressed with the UMi Super... especially after watching the video posted earlier!

Where is the best place to currently buy one of these please, as they appear to be offering a $70 rebate coupon at the moment... although I haven't actually received mine yet!

Thanks! :)

Soldato
Unfortunately they don't seem to sell the UMI Super though! :(

I'm curious why are you going for the umi super? I'm intrigued by it because it has 800mhz 4G band, stock android 6.0 amd 4gb of ram. Just wish it had a Snapdragon CPU instead of Mediatek, looking at benchmarks the 615 is faster and has more feature than the Helio P10

Back
Top Bottom