*** The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Thread ***

Soldato
Waited around 6 months out of contract for the Note 5. When it became known that Sammy had got their target audience wrong and the the UK wasn't getting the 5 I went SIM free for a year as there wasn't anything worth locking myself into for another 2 years. Had thought the next Note would be worth the wait but it seems to be the consensus that it'll be a fat S7 so yesterday I got myself a G5.
Seems pretty good.

Free handset
Unlimited minutes+texts
10 gig of data
£25/month.

Soldato
Note 4 here. Contract runs out in October. I was planning on getting the Note 7 but after the information so far I feel that I might just wait another year now or wait to see what other companies bring out this year.

I'm in the same position as you. I was keen to upgrade to a 7 initially but I've since decided to just get a sim only deal at £16pm for 16gb 4g and unlimited everything else. I'm gonna just keep the note 4 until I feel it's being truly beaten.

Associate
I planned to get the Note 7 and had really been expecting it to be a stand out phone, I have previously owned the Note 2 & 4 and enjoyed them both. To say I am disappointed that it will be basically just a bigger Edge 7 is an understatement! I am currently using a Nexus 6p, so don't have a bad phone, so guess I will wait to see what the next Nexus phones bring. Having said that I am tempted by the HTC 10 which currently has £100 discount on their website, although I always said to myself that lowest screen size I would go to is 5.5"

Man of Honour
OP
The Samsung Galaxy Unpacked event will begin streaming today at 16:00 BST (11:00 EDT).

How to watch:

Watching on Mobile

1. Visit www.samsung.com/galaxy or Samsung Mobile on YouTube when the event begins.

2. Choose 360 Live Stream.

* iOS users can only enjoy the event on Samsung Mobile on YouTube

Watching with Gear VR

1. Go to the Oculus Store and search for the Unpacked 360 View app.

2. Download and install it.

3. Launch the app using the Gear VR headset when the event begins.

Watching on the PC

1. Head to www.samsung.com/galaxy when the event begins.

2. Choose 360 Live Stream.

Associate
Despite my earlier worries about this being not much more than an S7E, I will still be going for it.

If I was to get a phone different to it, then it owuld be an S7E, so why not get this and also havew the use of the S-Pen which is rather handy for me, so would be missed.

Plus, the three cases I ordered are showing as dispatched, so would have been a fruitless purchase if I go for another phone

Soldato
Hiya.

my nexus 6p got nicked over the weekend and was about to order a replacement but the 128gb are out of stock and came to ocuk to ask about this when i saw this thread and i was like umm this is perfect timing.

Do you know if the note 7 will come with 128gb storage or at least a micro sd card slot?

Man of Honour
OP
Hiya.

my nexus 6p got nicked over the weekend and was about to order a replacement but the 128gb are out of stock and came to ocuk to ask about this when i saw this thread and i was like umm this is perfect timing.

Do you know if the note 7 will come with 128gb storage or at least a micro sd card slot?

Comes with 64GB storage and microSD expansion.

Back
Top Bottom