F1 2016

Soldato
I smash your 2nd and 3rd sectors but you have almost a full second on me in sector 1 ... damn :)

Any chance of a midweek update YoungBlood ?

Last edited:
Permabanned
Hi, you and some of your fellow racers may be interested in trying this mod, it was primarily developed for Logitech FFB wheels but also works on other wheels.
Modifications include tarmac feel, brake effect and understeer, while the moder does not claim to make the FFB as good other leading titles, there have been reported improvements.

You can read more about it here
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ffb-modding-possible.126486/

Thanks for the suggestion, i'll give it a look but i can't really play this game anymore as i've just upgraded to a direct drive wheel which only the hardcore sims support.

Man of Honour
OP
So I have somehow gone from qualifying in the top 3 and winning most races to currently struggling to improve on P10 in practice in Baku. I can't seem to improve either! It is a tough track, but I don't know how I am losing so much time.

Associate
Spain update
spaintime.jpg

Associate
Spain results.
spaintime.jpg
spainpodium.jpg

Sweep did a nice little ninja move on the Potato, never under estimate hand puppets!

Next is Brazil, which will end next Monday 14th.
Then Monaco untill the 21st

We end the 2016 season in Abu Dhabi on the 28th.

Associate
Dammit, nice one. I always borrow freons setup and it works for me so well. Just wasn't quick enough again like in Japan :(

I managed to replicate the glitch that rave was doing to get the speed boost advantage though. You go on an outlap and cut a corner somewhere to make it invalid, then on the last corners before the chicane you go wide onto the Moto gp track and floor it and rejoin just after the chicane and carry the momentum onto the straight. It won't recognise that you cut the final corner and you use that speed boost to start your real timed lap.

Back
Top Bottom