F1 2016

Soldato
This is frustrating and seriously tight. 3 drivers all within a few hundreths on such a short length track. Just spent another session struggling to piece it all together...

Same here, I'm so close to the 1:10's but I just can't get the traction out of the last corner. This hangover isn't helping much either. :p

Associate
Well Brazil was an amazing live race, my man crush on Verstappen grows deeper every race weekend, he was astounding!

Brazil results.
braziltime.jpg
brazilpodium.jpg

There is some supernatural force keeping Sweep from the top spot each weekend :D

Next is Monaco :eek: As the live race was in the wet, well it would be rude not to go by our wet times right?
Whats the worst that could happen?
monacocrash.jpg

monacowet.jpg
#howstrange

Last edited:
Associate
Just bought this. You guys just try and set a best lap for a specific track each week / 2 weeks?.

Also Verstappen is what F1 needed for a long time. The lad alone has made around 1mill viewers each race. in a 16 million country

Associate
Monaco Dry: 1:12.788
Monaco Wet: 1:27.933

One thing I highly recommend. When you've had a few laps on wet Monaco, switch to the dry and it feels like you're going at light speed!

Just bought this. You guys just try and set a best lap for a specific track each week / 2 weeks?.

Also Verstappen is what F1 needed for a long time. The lad alone has made around 1mill viewers each race. in a 16 million country

Yep this week is Monaco, next week will be Abu Dhabi. Not sure how many people will be sticking around doing time trials after then, there's still a couple of tracks that I'd like to compete on like Canada.

Just saw the race tonight as well, verstappen is on a whole different level. Absolutely stunning. I don't entirely agree with some of the management direction f1 is taking, but field is filled with such entertaining talent, it's great.

Associate
Colour me impressed guys, did'nt think you would be very receptive to wet Monaco, but it's great to see a good chunk of people up for it.

monacowet.jpg

The game came out well into the 2016 season so we missed a lot of tracks in our little OcUK podium game. Add me on steam if you want in.
When there is a 2 week break inbetween live races like there is this week we go back to one of the tracks we missed, then do the live race, hence Monaco this week and Abu Dubai next week, then it's all over guys, its all over! most likely....

Associate
I wish at some point Codemasters could have shifted their schedule to have the game released with the start of the season. I know its a difficult thing to do for a few reasons, but it would have been great to play alongside the championship

Soldato
I was teetering on the buy button for this earlier in the week. I got 2010 and 2013, I enjoyed 13 but there was still some annoyances I couldn't get round.

I race with a xbox one controller but consider my self fairly competent with it and often drive with most aids off.

Is this itteration worth it? It seems much more popular than the others.

Soldato
I think i've reached my skill cap on Monaco, probably return at the weekend to put in some more laps but I'm doubtful i'll find more time than that so far. Pleased with it though.

0.030 behind qwerty, not bad.

Associate
I dont think im gonna find any more time either sparc, i've hit a rut there now, cant even keep up with my ghost at the first corner :(

On the other hand, wicked challenge in the wet, blizzardx was bang on about the exit to the tunnel

Soldato
I dont think im gonna find any more time either sparc, i've hit a rut there now, cant even keep up with my ghost at the first corner :(

On the other hand, wicked challenge in the wet, blizzardx was bang on about the exit to the tunnel

Went back on last night to try and I was half a second down on my best halfway up the hill after that first corner, have no idea why i can't catch myself. Especially annoying as I was gaining some time back through sector 2 and 3, but it just doesn't offset my s1 :(

Soldato
I went ahead and bought the game, liking it so far, but really bad. I couldn't find the settings to adjust the stick sensitivity for the xbone controller. Does it exist? It's just a tad to sensitive for moi.

Soldato
OH MY GAWD !! up by 2 tenths the entire lap then lose it on the last corner when i rub the barrier on the left, ARGH the rage !

mNvnytV.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom