** GIBBO's BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE NOW LIVE!! **

Soldato
I'm yet to OC, will be doing so tonight hopefully :)

Want to game for a bit to see that everything is functioning correctly @ stock

e; Temps sometimes seem to spike quite high, not sure if I've got a good enough bond or maybe not enough TIM or too much. What should be expected?

Last edited:
Associate
My bundle arrived at my house 24 hours after I ordered Monday morning. Went for the Geil and the 500gig Intel M2 drive.

That is brilliant service thank you guys, totally made up!

Not installed it yet still need to buy a PSU, monitor, k&m and a secondary storage option - gonna pair it up with a 480 which my workplace bought me as a gift - from here ofc:)

Soldato
My bundle arrived at my house 24 hours after I ordered Monday morning. Went for the Geil and the 500gig Intel M2 drive.

That is brilliant service thank you guys, totally made up!

Not installed it yet still need to buy a PSU, monitor, k&m and a secondary storage option - gonna pair it up with a 480 which my workplace bought me as a gift - from here ofc:)

That sound suspiciously like "I had remaining budget and if I don't spend it I lose it, what can I buy?" :D

Soldato

e; Temps sometimes seem to spike quite high, not sure if I've got a good enough bond or maybe not enough TIM or too much. What should be expected?

What are you using to show the temps? Anything you want me to compare with?

Soldato

out of curiosity what case did you go for?

OcUK Staff
OP
Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
RX470 or the 1050TI? Really stuck between the two.

Currently using my GTX 480 that's done me well, would I see much of a performance increase with either of the two above?

Cheers!

Associate
Any deals on the ASUS MG279Q, I have noticed it on sale at a few places for £432 but not here. Like others have said I would prefer to buy from OC.

Back
Top Bottom