** GIBBO's BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE NOW LIVE!! **

Associate
Just got an email saying my bundle won't ship until they get more of the AIO coolers in, pretty annoying considering I got my confirmation email only 10 mins after the deal went live.

OcUK Staff
OP
Just got an email saying my bundle won't ship until they get more of the AIO coolers in, pretty annoying considering I got my confirmation email only 10 mins after the deal went live.

As I said on previous page we over-sold, we will honour orders but of course there is a delay whilst more parts arrive.

Only 80 bundles were allocated, as its a loss leader, we sold 150 and everyone who ordered will get one. :)

Associate
I ordered 7 hours before you said there was less than 10 left. Is it possible to upgrade to the 360mm cooler and pay the difference?

OcUK Staff
OP
I ordered 7 hours before you said there was less than 10 left. Is it possible to upgrade to the 360mm cooler and pay the difference?

I am not sure if a bundle is modifiable but call us and ask to speak with Sam the sales manager because if anyone can sort this he can, whoever answer say Gibbo gave the contact details.

Soldato
what happened to the EVGA BQ PSU, I wanted to get one when home from work and it was like 40 on stock and now its full price ?

Soldato
Nice case, perfectly set up for a 240 AIO. I usually try different combinations to see what configuration gives the best results (temperatures can vary greatly depending on the case / configuration). I'd probably start trying the fans mounted at the top of the case pushing fresh air over the radiator, which can then be exhausted straight out the back.

Soldato
Nice case, perfectly set up for a 240 AIO. I usually try different combinations to see what configuration gives the best results (temperatures can vary greatly depending on the case / configuration). I'd probably start trying the fans mounted at the top of the case pushing fresh air over the radiator, which can then be exhausted straight out the back.

Wasn't sure how to do that, so this is the way I currently have it setup:

l9ubTkeh.jpg

That looks alright? tbh I didn't even bother swapping out the default thermal paste yet, I just used the one it came with. May swap it later as I have some AS5, it came with some thermal grizzly stuff too.

Yes I do realise that the fan cables are in a bad place too! :D

Associate
Did anyone elses cooler and fans come just in bubble wrap? Thought everything would be boxed up individually tbh!

New case and PSU arriving today then the build begins!

Soldato
Wasn't sure how to do that, so this is the way I currently have it setup:

l9ubTkeh.jpg

That looks alright? tbh I didn't even bother swapping out the default thermal paste yet, I just used the one it came with. May swap it later as I have some AS5, it came with some thermal grizzly stuff too.

Yes I do realise that the fan cables are in a bad place too! :D

What he suggested is have the fans blowing air in from outside. Eg Top of Case/fans blowing in/radiator. The combo you have would mean hot air coming straight off the GPU added to hot air circulating the case would go straight through the radiator and also be fighting with the rear case fan. Wherever possible pushing cool air from outside over the radiator 99% of time is the best solution.

Soldato
:o Might have to turn mine around, temps were good however. I had mine in the other orientation... pic incoming!

Ignore how I was halfway through and the potato quality, had my finger over the lens doh :o :p

Need a new PSU and some cable extensions :)

EtzmeGnh.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom