** GIBBO's BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE NOW LIVE!! **

OcUK Staff
OP
There any sales going for 2k gaming monitors?

Looking for 144Hz, 1ms spec, ideally 27inch

Would consider 1080 if it was a bargain :)

BenQ BL3200PT 32" 2560x1440 VA Widescreen LED Professional/Gaming Slim Bezel Flicker FREE Monitor - Black @ £389.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/BenQ...lim-Bezel-Flicker-FREE-Monitor-MO-099-BQ.html

2560x1440 Resolution, 20,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio, 300cd/m² Brightness, 4ms Response Time, 1x Analogue Input, 1x DVI-D Input, 1x HDMI Input, 1x DisplayPort, 2 Year On-Site Warranty.

Only £389.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
BenQ BL3200PT 32" 2560x1440 VA Widescreen LED Professional/Gaming Slim Bezel Flicker FREE Monitor - Black @ £389.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/BenQ...lim-Bezel-Flicker-FREE-Monitor-MO-099-BQ.html

2560x1440 Resolution, 20,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio, 300cd/m² Brightness, 4ms Response Time, 1x Analogue Input, 1x DVI-D Input, 1x HDMI Input, 1x DisplayPort, 2 Year On-Site Warranty.

Only £389.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Yeh i saw this but it's got 4ms response time which is a bit of a shame.

I've been eyeing the Acer XG270HUAomidpx for awhile but yet to see it come into stock. It seems a superior monitor and cheaper. Do you know when this is likely to be available again?

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/acer...n-led-zeroframe-monitor-orange-mo-11g-ac.html

OcUK Staff
OP
Looking for a 1TB Ssd to store my games on. It's there any deals coming up Gibbo?

On 1TB I am afraid not sorry, most are sold out due to shortages on SSD. If you see a deal elsewhere you should grab it as the trend shows that SSD prices will continue to rise in 2017 at present.

OcUK Staff
OP
Tempted by the Intel 600p 1TB. Anyone have experience and can recommend them?

Were now building systems with them, they seem superb, zero failures so far for us and they are damn quick and boot quick too. The Samsung Polaris on benchmarks are quicker but in real world usage we cannot tell any difference.

Of course the Intel drives save you a lot on the wallet and you have peace of mind its a 100% Intel made product, they even make the NAND themselves.

If I was building a new PC, I'd put a 600P in my own system over the other M.2 drives on the market. :)

Associate
Were now building systems with them, they seem superb, zero failures so far for us and they are damn quick and boot quick too. The Samsung Polaris on benchmarks are quicker but in real world usage we cannot tell any difference.

Of course the Intel drives save you a lot on the wallet and you have peace of mind its a 100% Intel made product, they even make the NAND themselves.

If I was building a new PC, I'd put a 600P in my own system over the other M.2 drives on the market. :)

So you don't recommend the Samsung PM961 1TB? Are they not reliable?

OcUK Staff
OP
So you don't recommend the Samsung PM961 1TB? Are they not reliable?

The Samsung PM961 and SM961 are superb drives, though soon neither shall be available as Samsung will not allow re-sale of those once 960 EVO and Pro are readily available.

My point being 600P, PM961, SM961 are so bloody quick now in real world usage and of daily task it is hard to tell any difference in performance, only when you load benchmark can you really see the difference.

As such money wise the Intel 600P is better value, though in reviews it is slower.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

We sold all our allocation of Vives early this morning, after a discussion with HTC they have agreed to increase our limit cap on sales to a much higher number. :)

As such HTC Vive is back on sale at the £100 discounted price, remember we do finance too:

HTC Vive VR Headset UK @ £659.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/HTC-Vive-VR-Headset-UK-VR-000-HC.html

Enter the world of virtual reality with HTC Vive now available from Overclockers UK at a lower price than buying direct from HTC due to lower delivery charges.

Only £659.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

We have around 150 in stock at present, they will sell out but we shall continue taking pre-orders once sold out at the discounted price, so order in confidence. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Well that does make sense! My bad I thought the pre-order deal was still going as the sale banners were still up.

The pre-order allocation pre-sold and pricing had to end midnight last night, rules from HTC, which we did not follow and left the pricing live until around 6am today.

Our Cyber Monday will be ending on other lines throughout the day.

Back
Top Bottom