*** Official WATCH_DOGS 2 ***

Soldato
The best one i got so far is:

you drop one of the hacker after a long convo in the car (i got their pretty quick in a Ferrari.)

Then 5 minutes later in your Convo on the phone he says Marcus Just drive faster. when already been dropped off at least 3 minutes+ ago

Soldato
The best one i got so far is:

you drop one of the hacker after a long convo in the car (i got their pretty quick in a Ferrari.)

Then 5 minutes later in your Convo on the phone he says Marcus Just drive faster. when already been dropped off at least 3 minutes+ ago

lol.

I just completed the main story on realistic. really disappointing, there's no challange at all. I just stunned my way through the final mission with my trusty infinite ammo stun gun. :o

though i did enough the part where you play as wrench

I'm going to finish all the side missions but i wont be bothering with the season pass I dont think.

Soldato
Installed, tried and uninstalled.

Never played the first game but had this free with my laptop so thought id give it a go. Specification is as follows 6820HK @ 4GHZ, 32GB DDR4 and 1070GTX with core @ +200MHZ and memory @ +350MHZ. Allowed GFE to configure graphical settings which cranked everything to ultra at 1080p.

Thoroughly enjoyed the tutorial mission but everything went down hill drastically when the lead character looses his pants. Performance dropped from 100+ FPS to between 40 and 50 FPS. Turning off various settings such as reflections etc scrapes back some valuable frames but the game generally felt sluggish from this point on.

Might try it again IF performance can be fixed.

Soldato
Folks, I've just picked the UPlay version of this up from here in the Members Market. It's downloading as I type, should be good to go in about 20 mins. Question - How do I get hold of this 'High Res DLC' pack I keep reading about?

Thanks.

Soldato
Folks, I've just picked the UPlay version of this up from here in the Members Market. It's downloading as I type, should be good to go in about 20 mins. Question - How do I get hold of this 'High Res DLC' pack I keep reading about?

Thanks.

You need to be in game in order to redeem it. Go into Premium Content and redeem the Ultra Texture Pack.

Once you've done that, quit the game, go into Uplay and the High Res Texture Pack should appear under the Owned DLC tab and ready to be installed.

Oh5Zzwa.jpg
Keep in mind, the High Resolution textures are for cards with more than 4GB of VRAM.

Soldato
You need to be in game in order to redeem it. Go into Premium Content and redeem the Ultra Texture Pack.

Once you've done that, quit the game, go into Uplay and the High Res Texture Pack should appear under the Owned DLC tab and ready to be installed.

Oh5Zzwa.jpg
Keep in mind, the High Resolution textures are for cards with more than 4GB of VRAM.

Thanks m8. Is it a free DLC?

Associate
Thoroughly enjoyed the tutorial mission but everything went down hill drastically when the lead character looses his pants. Performance dropped from 100+ FPS to between 40 and 50 FPS. Turning off various settings such as reflections etc scrapes back some valuable frames but the game generally felt sluggish from this point on.

Might try it again IF performance can be fixed.

I found this with my 3770k/970, tutorial played fantastic but as soon as I was given my new phone and I walked out into the world the framerate tanked. I ended up enabling temporal filtering, resolution at 1440p which is similar to the chequerboard rendering employed by the PS4. That and turn off screenspace reflections as it costs far more frames than it looks like it should, unless it's raining then it looks lovely! (

Soldato
Dudes, I've just started playing this and liking it a lot so far. However, I want to tweak the graphics to balance out performance and eye candy levels. I've just stuck it on 'Very High' and left it at that but to those in the know are there any settings I can tweak that have a big effect on fps without dumbing down the superb visuals too much? I'm running a Xeon 5650 12 Core CPU at 4.5 Ghz with a GTX760 and 16Gb of Corsair Ram. Game at 1920x1080.

Ta!!

Soldato
Dudes, I've just started playing this and liking it a lot so far. However, I want to tweak the graphics to balance out performance and eye candy levels. I've just stuck it on 'Very High' and left it at that but to those in the know are there any settings I can tweak that have a big effect on fps without dumbing down the superb visuals too much? I'm running a Xeon 5650 12 Core CPU at 4.5 Ghz with a GTX760 and 16Gb of Corsair Ram. Game at 1920x1080.

Ta!!

Just use the Very High preset and switch on Temporal Filtering in Quality settings.

If you're still not getting respectable framerates, take a look at the Nvidia tweak guide for the game:

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/watch-dogs-2-graphics-and-performance-guide

Back
Top Bottom