**** The Official OnePlus 3 Thread ****

Soldato
OP
Did you get a login to the portal to see the status, have they actually repaired it?
You have to concoct support for updates as far as I know but I've been out on site so to busy to do a thing.

Arrived back now, a day early. Will check the paperwork tonight

Soldato
First time I sent my phone in I got a portal login and could check the status when I needed to, I'm so cynical of their support, I'm sure it's fine!

Soldato
OP
First time I sent my phone in I got a portal login and could check the status when I needed to, I'm so cynical of their support, I'm sure it's fine!
Not overly clear what was carried out but there was a camera defect. Working now though.

Collected Monday, shipped to Czech, repaired and returned by Thursday. Not bad.

Its sooooo nice to have my own phone back. Although I forgot to backup my contacts..

Soldato
Anyone running custom roms ?

I went back to stock because being rooted messed with things like my online banking

But apparently you can now hide that the phone is rooted ? And im looking for some battery saving as it's gone pretty poor since the recent update :(

Any advice on which roms ?

Associate
Hi,

Sorry to be so late to the party but would anyone please be able to advise me what are the best screen protectors for a OnePlus 3? I notice it has a slight curve to the screen so preferably something that covers the full screen would be ideal. Apologies for having to ask, it will save me trawling through the 87 pages of the thread if some kind person can give me some recommendations.

Many thanks
Bintos

Soldato
OP
Hi,

Sorry to be so late to the party but would anyone please be able to advise me what are the best screen protectors for a OnePlus 3? I notice it has a slight curve to the screen so preferably something that covers the full screen would be ideal. Apologies for having to ask, it will save me trawling through the 87 pages of the thread if some kind person can give me some recommendations.

Many thanks
Bintos
comes with one pre-fitted

Associate
Is there a special utility tool to connect a OnePlus 3 to a PC to sideload files? Or is there a generic tool that works with most phones? Sorry for such a noobie question but I dont think I have ever done this type of transfer before with any phone.

Thx

Soldato
Hi,

Many thanks
Bintos

SceenKnight. They aren't tempered glass but they fit the whole screen. I tried quite a few tempered glass protectors and not fitted properly because of the curved glass.

Associate
Hi,

Many thanks
Bintos

After 10 months I made the mistake of picking up my OP3 and a wrench in the same hand, today, and scraped the screen protector :(

But after taking it off the screen is sooooo lovely and glossy and smooooth.

I loves it :D

But being sensible, know I should get a new screen protector :(

Soldato
OxygenOS 4.1.7 being rolled out, can't trigger an update with VPN so they must just be pushing it out to a small number of devices currently.

Improvements:
  • Enhanced system fluidity
  • Bluetooth optimizations
  • Battery optimizations
  • Android security patch updated to August
Bug fixes:
  • Sound channel error while recording videos
  • Call is routed to speaker accidently by some 3rd party apps
  • Screen is turned on by screen off gesture while making a phone call
  • Rendering issue in Indian Kannada language
  • App locker issue caused by some 3rd party apps
  • As requested by Google, Hangouts will be removed if you have never updated it on Play Store. To keep Hangouts, please update it prior to the upgrade

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/oxygenos-4-1-7-ota-for-oneplus-3-3t.609756/

Back
Top Bottom