**** The Official OnePlus 3 Thread ****

Soldato
If Carl Pei Twitter is anything to go by, could be very soon..

Rumours of 4gb ram/32gb storage and 6gb ram/64gb storage versions, Snapdragon 820 quad-core chipset, 5.5-inch Super AMOLED 1080p display, 16mp camera, Android 6.0.1 based Hydrogen OS 2.0, and 3500mAh battery (possibly with fast and/or wireless charge).

Soldato
OP
Dual SIMs = 2 SIM cards = 2 networks. So for example you can use an EE and O2 SIM together. When texting/calling it will ask you which SIM you would like to send it from. You can also choose which SIM to be your default SIM.

thanks for this. was just wondering as on the vids he was saying dual sim only worked on some of the US networks, wasnt sure what the deal was in the UK

Soldato
OP
i dont even know why you'd need that much open.

just ordered a 3 :D

bundles were out of stock, but got all the bits (spare charger, sandstone case, screen protector) minus the earphones separate for I think cheaper.

Soldato
OP
doubt it, they never did with the One at least. Especially as they probably want to sell you:

OnePlus 3 Tempered Glass Screen Protector £9.99

Soldato
OP
DOH.

In The Box

1x OnePlus 3
1x Screen Protector (pre-applied)
1x Dash Charge Type-C Cable
1x Dash Charge Adapter
1x SIM Tray Ejector
1x Quick Start Guide
1x Safety Information

oh well, £10 on a spare tempered glass one..

Soldato
OP
when mine arrives i'll compare it to my calibrated for photography monitor.

at the end of the day though, its a mobile phone. if you're really that bothered about colour accuracy on your photos you could always shoot in RAW and edit in post.

Back
Top Bottom