8 PACK MEMORY RANGE GROWING: SAY HELLO TO 8 PACK RIPPED EDITION & 32GB KITS!!!

Associate
Will taking the top heat spreader off (making the height 37mm and Noctua NH D14 compatible) cause any heat issues? If not, I am 100% sold on the 3600Mhz 32gb kit.

OcUK Staff
OP
That's dissapointing. Oh well, understandable in this climate. Cargo flights have never been in more demand.

Yeah troubling times, we made a Powercolor order last month, it has still not shipped simply because our cost say per graphics card shipping wise normally works out around $6 per card, but at the moment cheapest quotes working out $20 plus per card so they are waiting for a better quote as that difference in shipping cost is sometimes the amount of margin we make so it makes a big difference to us or the sell price.

Associate
Will taking the top heat spreader off (making the height 37mm and Noctua NH D14 compatible) cause any heat issues? If not, I am 100% sold on the 3600Mhz 32gb kit.

@Gibbo Is it the full aluminium casing that can be removed or just the top part (like where the screws are) or both?

Man of Honour
@Gibbo Is it the full aluminium casing that can be removed or just the top part (like where the screws are) or both?
poqNXuvlj

Soldato
Yeah troubling times, we made a Powercolor order last month, it has still not shipped simply because our cost say per graphics card shipping wise normally works out around $6 per card, but at the moment cheapest quotes working out $20 plus per card so they are waiting for a better quote as that difference in shipping cost is sometimes the amount of margin we make so it makes a big difference to us or the sell price.
We will come out stronger. Everyone. I'm sure of it. Cleaner, greener, less snowflakey and more hungry for business and joy. Demand for joy in all it's forms will be at an all time high next year. Everyone will do well.

Except cruises. Cruise companies are *****ed for decades. :eek:

Soldato
We will come out stronger. Everyone. I'm sure of it. Cleaner, greener, less snowflakey and more hungry for business and joy. Demand for joy in all it's forms will be at an all time high next year. Everyone will do well.

Except cruises. Cruise companies are *****ed for decades. :eek:

I've never got cruises. Like being confined to your hotel for most of your holiday!

Man of Honour
@Gibbo have the new kits arrived yet?, looking forward to getting the one's i ordered installed.
It was posted above:

TeamGroup were struggling to book a flight that was not costing triple of normal, they have now got it booked on a flight leaving Taiwan this Saturday all being well, so it should arrive with OcUK around mid-end next week. :)

Back
Top Bottom