Watercooled Case Gallery

Soldato
Meshroom S with an ATX board and external radiator tucked away behind my desk. Happy with how this turned out.

IMG-1889.jpg

IMG-1887.jpg

IMG-1886.jpg

Associate
Thanks, similar tastes! The glass panel is slightly tinted as well, so with the panel closed it's just enough to see what's going on without it being a horrific disco. I spent way too long in OpenRGB though :cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks, similar tastes! The glass panel is slightly tinted as well, so with the panel closed it's just enough to see what's going on without it being a horrific disco. I spent way too long in OpenRGB though :cry:

I did the same with Aquasuite fine tuning the rgb, it took me days LOL. Everytime i got it just right, i hated it the next day and went back to the drawing board haha.

Soldato
Binned the vertical GPU stand and added an extra 360.
Next is adding a front distro plate at some point if I manage to find one.

If its a Lian Li you could keep the vertical mount and have a 360 at the bottom, i did it on mine with a modified Phanteks Bracket.

Associate
If its a Lian Li you could keep the vertical mount and have a 360 at the bottom, i did it on mine with a modified Phanteks Bracket.

Is this the mini d you have or just the standard one? I have the mini.

Soldato
Is this the mini d you have or just the standard one? I have the mini.

Ah i have the standard one, though with the adjustable bracket i think it could still work. It does have the negative effect of blocking off your cpu block as the gpu block will sit infront of it by the looks of the Mini D.

Soldato
Had this build for a bit before the Meshroom S.

Unfortunately had to return it due to a dodgy riser cable, then it was out of stock.

Felt like a successor to the Ghost S1 in many ways.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom