*** Car Wash / Valet / Detailing Thread ***

Associate
Associate
Looking for a pump sprayer and foamer. Is this one any good?

It OOS but with 10/15% vouchers floating about I could wait. Anything similar that this one has copied and shipped over from abroad.

Soldato

It OOS but with 10/15% vouchers floating about I could wait. Anything similar that this one has copied and shipped over from abroad.

For what purpose? Is it to do the entire car with it? If so, you’ll be doing a lot of, ahem, pumping.

Speaking from experience :(

Underboss
OP
Nice one. Been looking for something like this also to go down the Rinseless route and can have them for different panels.

hold your horses !
im buying them for waterless wash

if you want to do Rinselss wash on exterior, use a dedicated sponge thing, never need to wash them !

although i buy the premium brand ones
you can buy a cheaper version

Last edited:
Associate
For what purpose? Is it to do the entire car with it? If so, you’ll be doing a lot of, ahem, pumping.

Speaking from experience :(

The excessive pumping is why I always stop short of buying the higher priced marolex or ik versions.

I have a cheap 5L Screwfix sprayer that I apply Autofoam, Surfex HD or Koch-Chemie Pw ProtectorWax and it cumbersome sometimes for the task.

I also have a pressure washer but hate the changing of the products and flushing them out unless doing a big clean.

Was looking to go done the Rinseless route for interim washes. One for the Rinseless solution and another for wheels, tyres or wax and a host of microfibres.

Soldato

That's literally out of the same factory as the Defenders' sprayers. Although I don't think Defender do a foamer version (the foamer will just have a foam aerator in the nozzle).

This is the sprayer:

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
Last 5 wks of grime and time for a wash.

C3Ek2WN.jpeg

2jWZ9XE.jpeg

First time using Auto Finesse Aqua coat. It went on easy and the results are good. Thanks @Gilbert89, good gloss and beads well.

FCg9Rbg.jpeg

Always enjoy seeing a good Before and After, it’s come up wonderfully… paintwork does indeed look super glossy and well looked after.

I’m glad you found it great to work with, it’s very un-fussy I’ve found and results speak for themselves :)

Associate
Anyone got advice for me.

I have a st220 that has red interior it looks nice but there is a stain on it that I can't remove. Tried autoglyn leather cleaner with a soft brush didn't do anything.

Also are the seats perfriated or not? It's hard to tell if it's just styling or dirty holes.

Also I hand wash my car every once in awhile with 2 bucket method. Wax it once a year. It looks OK for a 20 year shed.

But my friend is a bodyshop guy and has offered to correct the paint get rid of a few swirls etc (been there before I got the car)

Should I clay it or anything before hand?

Soldato
Had a bit of a spend up!

In2Detailing Short Stubby swivel gun for my K3
Bilt Hamber wheel cleaner With Brush
Turtle Wax Leather Conditioner
Turtle Wax Interior Cleaner
RainX Glass Cleaner + Water Repellent
Some detailing brushes

Summer is coming! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom