Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Just been to Vet for some more ear drops for Ronnie - Don't think he has enough to last till Monday.

Paid for it took reciept and walked out to car - sat down and looked at how much it cost me - For 15ml a grand total of £45 - They are now well and truly on the band wagon.

Soldato
Just been to Vet for some more ear drops for Ronnie - Don't think he has enough to last till Monday.

Paid for it took reciept and walked out to car - sat down and looked at how much it cost me - For 15ml a grand total of £45 - They are now well and truly on the band wagon.
Vets are just blatantly price gouging these days :( They know you love your pet and know you'll just cough up :(

Soldato
Vets are just blatantly price gouging these days :( They know you love your pet and know you'll just cough up :(

It all started with the popularisation of insurance. The problem is, I suppose like real health insurance, is that it's dividing people between those who can and those who can't afford the prices. In the mean time, the animals suffer.

Soldato
In passing.... please, summer, arrive faster. Mine are SO BORED being stuck inside. They are bursting to get out in nicer weather.
(I'm also tired of all the muddy paw prints up the walls).

Last edited:
Soldato
Does anyone have any tips on keeping bugs and other unwanteds out of cat's water bowls? I've got a filtered cat fountain and found last summer with the heat there'd be lots of bugs getting in the water. Obviously I can't put anything in the water but is there anything I can put near the fountain to keep bugs away?

Soldato
Who is this distinguished gentleman?
IMG-20240315-095159.jpg

Back
Top Bottom