Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
IMG-0437.jpg

Noooo I haven’t put my make up on go away!

Last edited:
Soldato
A short while ago I was woken up by her trying to eat my head at 3 in the morning, and by that I mean she was knawing at my face.
The Blue cross said she'd had some previous trauma, but I wasn't expecting what I'd got.
Still, I'm up for a challenge even after her owning me for 6 years.
1 of my cats will come and wake me up by nudging my arm or trying to squeeze their head between my arm and my body. (I sleep on my side with my arm outside the cover)

Sometimes they will just sit on my side and start purring at me and when its dead quite in the room its really loud lol.

recently the have been waking me up at 5:30am\6am and to be honest its getting very annoying as I still have to work a 9 hour day after being woken up at arse o clock!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Lived in London 14 years now and clock my first cat on a leash at a bus stop. Cat was just chilling on the chair minding its own business, couldn't help myself and start talking to the owner. She said she was only a year old but quite used to going out for walks (this was by Chancery Lane). Mine would either keel over or scratch an eye out if I tried that.

Associate
This one would definitely eat my liver. Not that he needs it, he was 7.5kg last time at the vets, despite our best efforts to get his weight down.

None of our neighbours have confessed to feeding him but I'm sure someone is!

Soldato
Oh dear God. Rumpus in the house last night. I was woken at 3AM to a clattering. Cats all over the house, things broken, and what's that crunching under my foot?
Turns out Emily had caught a bird. Jeremy wanted it, and managed to knock a serving tray on the floor. Ash, Jeremy's brother was in the house as well, attracted by all the excitement. Emily was guarding her catch, eating it at the same time. Feathers all over the kitchen. And oh, dear heaven, it's head was missing... and then I realised what the crunch was!!! :(

Little devils, honestly. They are all sweetness and purrs and the moment you go to bed the party starts.

Soldato
My son was using my phone to browse instagram reels for kitten videos as it's something we do together and lots of "awww" moments.

However last night took a dark turn, someone uploaded a reel of an owl stealing a very young feral kitten away to eat. The kittens mieows were horrific. It really jarred me and my son was distraught. He kept replaying the sound in his head and was in tears for hours :( I blocked and reported the video right away, but he just ran it over in his head over and over. I feel like absolute s.... for letting this happen. It was in amongst 1000's of other fluffy kitten videos that wouldn't have noticed it, until we watched it.

Can't do anything but unload my words to the forum to try and help me forget it too. Poor wee thing was food for the owl :( Needless to say there were nightmares last night for Alex and I was up with him a couple of times. Can't believe someone would post up that sort of thing to instagram. Rant over :(:(

Soldato
My son was using my phone to browse instagram reels for kitten videos as it's something we do together and lots of "awww" moments.

However last night took a dark turn, someone uploaded a reel of an owl stealing a very young feral kitten away to eat. The kittens mieows were horrific. It really jarred me and my son was distraught. He kept replaying the sound in his head and was in tears for hours :( I blocked and reported the video right away, but he just ran it over in his head over and over. I feel like absolute s.... for letting this happen. It was in amongst 1000's of other fluffy kitten videos that wouldn't have noticed it, until we watched it.

Can't do anything but unload my words to the forum to try and help me forget it too. Poor wee thing was food for the owl :( Needless to say there were nightmares last night for Alex and I was up with him a couple of times. Can't believe someone would post up that sort of thing to instagram. Rant over :(:(

I am so sorry you and your son had to see that.

There are some unbelievably insensitive people in the world.

I don't understand how some people derive pleasure from upsetting other people. There is something very wrong in their lives and they end up with a deep twisted desire to get revenge on normal people.

This sort of thing should be taken more seriously, and offenders should be banned from the internet altogether.

Last edited:
Soldato
Can someone upload some floofy cat/kitten stuff for me and my son Alex to see?

Any chance of giving Alex a shout out in the post too, so he can read it and take some comfort from the nice people in the world? It would mean a lot to us both if you could post your cat pics for him to read with me.

Associate
Moar kitties plx

Couple of pics of Oscar (tabby) and Smudge (tortie)

Pair of guard cats as I was leaving for work this morning:

And a couple of visitors to the garden.

I've always wanted a ginger cat, lol
This lil guy was super friendly and kept giving headbutts and nudges.

Not a cat, but still cute :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom