What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Associate
I've been pulled back into Icarus. Its a massive time sink but thoroughly enjoyable (for the most part).

iRacing is a title that I'll jump into a couple of times a week to bash out some races. Try to do all the long/big ones.

Last edited:
Soldato
Metro Exodus - bought the Metro collection on steam as currently on sale, great game although I did prefer the previous more linear games in the series. I think there was just too much dialogue and not enough of shooting for my liking and the open world wasn't something i was too happy about as well :D Despite all the negatives it is still a very good game and will definitely play the DLC as I have them included.

Associate
Horizon Forbidden West. Having a great time. Finished it and now going to start the expansion.

It gets a 9/10 from me.
I have recently played through this and I agree, fantastic game. I won't be doing the expansion but really enjoyed the main game.

Reactions: TNA
Associate
I've been playing Chrono Trigger when I have some time (not often at the moment!).
Although I loved Zelda and Secret of Mana as kid I never played Chrono Trigger, so thought I would play it now. It's story, size, and detail is impressive for it's age.
That’s the one I missed out on as well. I think it was just the timing of its release.

Soldato
I just started playing Final Fantasy 14 and I'm really enjoying it. I'm just casually following the storyline and side quests. I'm on the free trial but I think I'll buy it so I can join some friends in their guild.

Associate
Decided to give Fallout 4 another go, played on PC when it came out but got bored after about 20 hours. Looks much nicer playing on a significantly better set up than the one I was on when it was released.

Caporegime
Picked up Hades from the bargain bin (so to speak). It seems to have quite a lot of things to unlock so should keep me going for a while but only if they keep rewarding me bits at a time. I hate having a long spell where you get nothing for your effort in these kinds of games.

Soldato
I have been playing Little Nightmares 1+2, there is currently a sale on Steam for the games with DLCs for like £12. I have really enjoyed all of it, its a bit like Inside or Limbo but it has its own unique horror flavour. So many cool memorable moments.

Back
Top Bottom