• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
You can always tell which walls are the weak ones to knock out. Some houses you can destroy in one go with 3 C4 charges.

Had a good couple of games on SAS Beerdrinkers earlier. There was one suspected hacker around there but he didn't stay for long. Nobody is as good as he was down to pure skill, but thats life, a good game overall.

Associate
The G36 is a headshot machine, I like the red dot sight, just tap fire it for loads of kills.

Ohhhh how right you are! Ok, ****** to the SAW, G36 is a monster. And it doesnt need a scope either so can take the lightweight kit. I like very very much. 34 - 12, my best score yet :)

I was on beer drinkers too, saw the OcUK tags. Is that an official clan or just to stand out? My game name is Cunninglingus. Some good games on there.

Soldato
OP
As much as i hate to admit this but i've lost the love for BC2!!!

I had a good go on the new maps but tbh got bored after and hour or so of playing.... so thoguht i'd have a quick blast on COD and spent 5 hours playing Nuke town only.... which says a lot imo

Soldato
So you felt like playing a noobfest for 5 hours? I think it says more about your skill than the game tbh. If you have the skill to play the game you don't play Nuketown for 5 hours, simple as that.

Soldato

I had a good go on the new maps but tbh got bored after and hour or so of playing.... so thoguht i'd have a quick blast on COD and spent 5 hours playing Nuke town only.... which says a lot imo

Slightly surprised to hear this, although I am feeling exactly the same.
I have only had a few hours on the new maps; cod is the more exciting game to play at the minute.

Caporegime

only thing i ever found entertaining in bfbc2 was drilling people in face or knifing. peopls call black ops but the amount of gusta rocket launcher nabs in it are almost equal its just tactics in bfbc2 though :D

think im guna play cod 1 and uo and forget fps till something original comes around again

Caporegime

Opposite for me, i stopped playing BC2 for a while, started with COD BO, doesnt run very well for me, low gpu usage and very stuttery, rig should be able to run it no problem. Gave up on it and started playing BC2 again, the new maps are pretty good, particularly oasis and harvest day, gonna concentrate mainly on BC2 now, runs sweet as a nut on my rig with settings maxed.

Associate
Ohhhh how right you are! Ok, ****** to the SAW, G36 is a monster. And it doesnt need a scope either so can take the lightweight kit. I like very very much. 34 - 12, my best score yet :)

I was on beer drinkers too, saw the OcUK tags. Is that an official clan or just to stand out? My game name is Cunninglingus. Some good games on there.

Am I missing something.. looking at my stats I can see the G3, MG3 and MG36 but the G36 is not listed.. ? Which kit can use it ? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom