• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Caporegime
I was using the normal scope for a while untill i unlock the x4 and i was doing pretty good with normal scope close so i might switch back see how it goes :D

I did not like red on the sniper to much though find harder to get headshots at mid range :(

yeah the red dot stage is just toi force you to get close an rely only on the up close kills to help with no scoping :p

Associate
I have been trying to unlock the G36 LMG medic gun as I always seem to get nailed by this. Finally got it and I suck with it! All about the M249 SAW and x4 scope. It's the only weapon combo in the game that works for me. At any range. The M16 is ok and the SCAR-L is quite punchy, but aside from this I feel like all the guns are pea shooters! In BF2 the medic class and G36 was the standard kit...I like the way in BC2, everything is pretty personal. Amethyst got any favourites, or are all the guns v similar?

For me weapons on Bc2 are all down to what your comfortable with for me the A-9 is my fav engineer class weapon, and i can do very well with it, but your never see anyone else use it. Most people use the UMP a weapon I don't get on with well.

Horses for courses mate.
Just to prove my point assault is my most played class and 9 times out of 10 I'm a top 3 guy most round I play but I never use the an94 I just don't get on with it.
Honest use whatever you feel comfortable with.

Soldato
I did notice a bug on one of the new maps.

I think Harvest... (what ever its called) the Mg36 had no red dot.....

The new maps are good. But only when you have two teams going for the objectives.... maps are huge.... range is a big too big for my liking, as Im rubbish with scopes and enginer for me, doesnt have a decent gun to use.... (im sure there are those that disagree), but the guns short range, and need for rds on the ump means that the egineer has to choose one from two things it needs, either rds or more rockets etc....

Soldato
I have been trying to unlock the G36 LMG medic gun as I always seem to get nailed by this. Finally got it and I suck with it! All about the M249 SAW and x4 scope. It's the only weapon combo in the game that works for me. At any range. The M16 is ok and the SCAR-L is quite punchy, but aside from this I feel like all the guns are pea shooters! In BF2 the medic class and G36 was the standard kit...I like the way in BC2, everything is pretty personal. Amethyst got any favourites, or are all the guns v similar?

The MG36 is a headshot machine, I like the red dot sight, just tap fire it for loads of kills.
XM8-P is easily my favourite Assault weapon.

Tbh though, after quite a while they are all fairly similar, the LMGs especially.

I did notice a bug on one of the new maps.

I think Harvest... (what ever its called) the Mg36 had no red dot.....

The new maps are good. But only when you have two teams going for the objectives.... maps are huge.... range is a big too big for my liking, as Im rubbish with scopes and enginer for me, doesnt have a decent gun to use.... (im sure there are those that disagree), but the guns short range, and need for rds on the ump means that the egineer has to choose one from two things it needs, either rds or more rockets etc....

The UMP doesnt need a red dot, I managed platinum without it, extra RPGs all the way :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Anyone else just seen an advertisement popping up on steam selling that dinky skin pack for £19.99? :eek:

mad.JPG

Last edited:
Soldato
yeah the red dot stage is just toi force you to get close an rely only on the up close kills to help with no scoping :p

Ah ok i see :D

No problem shooting close to the enemy unless there a tank sitting there killing every one for the last 10 min and no one will rpg the dam thing.

So i end up switching to engineer if i can't get close enought with c4 and morts if its moving about to much.

Feel like a noob starting again as i unlocked everything on xbox 360 but the pc version feels different not just KB/M but sniper bullet drop seems a lot less on pc but that could be a patch that did that.

And why don't anyone take out them stationary machine guns :eek: they can hold the line of there own lol

Caporegime
you can throw c4 amazingly far if you sprint run jump then throw it up high at the peak of the jump helps with tanks ;p

even if moving you can blow it up in the air above them for very good dmg.

Soldato

The number 1 kill combo for me is the Assault class XM8-P with red dot and magnum ammo backed up with the Grach pistol for good measure. Good for close/medium ranges with good mobility and stopping power.

If there's a tank on the field, i'll swap to Engineer with pp-2000, Scar or Uzi with RPG and MKII explosive to take it down quick - then flick back to Assault when I die!

I can rack up some good kills with this combo.

I very rarely use Medic or Scout. With the Med I tend to blindly run in to revive people and get mowed down in the process and this is killing my kdr :D

Soldato
you can throw c4 amazingly far if you sprint run jump then throw it up high at the peak of the jump helps with tanks ;p

even if moving you can blow it up in the air above them for very good dmg.

Yeah, but if you time it wrong you end up throwing it backwards and feel like a right plonker when the tank turret spins around and takes your head off!

Caporegime
Lol have to try that tonight thanks :D

Yeah, but if you time it wrong you end up throwing it backwards and feel like a right plonker when the tank turret spins around and takes your head off!

^yeah til lyou get the timing down it can end up just falling at your feet :p

but if you do it right you can get it on the roof of the 2 story flat topped middle east buildings or onto the sloping roofs of the western equivalents to get attic campers :D

Also 3 c4 +explosive mark 2 can bring down the big 2 story buildings in one go :D

Back
Top Bottom