***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
I hope some of you guys come on tonight so we can do some gangster cruising.

I wish they had done a temporary remake of Pac Standard heist in 1930s, would have been a nice touch. Maybe we can do our best to remake it our selves :)

I'm defo on later, gonna make dinner but should be about 7.30/8

Soldato
Well now we know:

You can get 6 people including the driver into the Roosevelt
Stunt jumps that are going off stuff work
Stunt jumps going off a ramp don't work

haha!! Good evening of VIP stuff, even though we didn't make much (sorry lol) and a lot of laughs in the Roosevelt with our new clothes lol

Cheers all, and good to have a drive around with a few new people :)

Associate
Sorry I wasn't online last night, fell asleep :(

May be on for a little bit later around 11:30pm as I'm of to the cinema to see the Revenant, but will definitely be on tomorrow by 9pm.

Got the Roosevelt's just they way I want now, red on the standard one and slightly different blue than I posted above on the valor one (looks great when the sun hits it). Quick cars once they get going when fully modded, will be using these quite a bit for the moment. The valor is my favourite :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
currently downloading this, had it for the xbox 360 but hoping the graphics will be better, being throttled to 4.3mb/s , was 39.9mb/s on the speed-test before i started the download! Ah well, finger's crossed it'll run ok on my now aged gaming rig or it'll be a new graphics card for me!

Is there an OCUK Crew?

Soldato
currently downloading this, had it for the xbox 360 but hoping the graphics will be better, being throttled to 4.3mb/s , was 39.9mb/s on the speed-test before i started the download! Ah well, finger's crossed it'll run ok on my now aged gaming rig or it'll be a new graphics card for me!

Is there an OCUK Crew?

Check my signature and request an invite :)

Soldato
Looks like cheaters are coming back with full power again :mad:

Me and bag experienced it last night but it wasnt something I had seen before, our ranks got dropped by 40 which corrected itself going to a new session.

How random lol!

What have you seen drang?

Edit: Just found it and its all the normal stuff like money/god mode/super bullets/teleport and the ability to set custom stuff like, millions of dollars for impromptu races etc which must also be applicable to massive bounties.

Doesn't look like a script hook though, more like an engine to take over the process. Hmmmm.

Last edited:
Associate
Well it certainly works on my aged GTX 670 .... Which was a top end card when i bought it all those years ago...

Not much Anti-Aliasing, so not the best graphics, but it plays and is supported, unlike the old xbox 360.

Found that i was going to races on the map, and really hard to get anyone to join them, is that because they're low-level or what? I started a new character for PC.

Any tips?

Soldato
Well it certainly works on my aged GTX 670 .... Which was a top end card when i bought it all those years ago...

Not much Anti-Aliasing, so not the best graphics, but it plays and is supported, unlike the old xbox 360.

Found that i was going to races on the map, and really hard to get anyone to join them, is that because they're low-level or what? I started a new character for PC.

Any tips?

I don't think its anything to do with rank as I sometimes find it hard to get people in for a race.

What I found that seems to work best is:
Matchmaking: Open
Auto-Invite selected
Invite all session
Invite all skill matched players

then wait lol

Whats your R* ID? Will add you :)

Associate
So this happened last night.
Some VIP crew blew me, James and Blud up whilst we minding our own business hanging off a Roosevelt (acting all gangstar)
He took the bodyguard thing very serious judging by his comment lol.

image_zps7tosc82k.jpeg

Soldato
Me and bag experienced it last night but it wasnt something I had seen before, our ranks got dropped by 40 which corrected itself going to a new session.

How random lol!

What have you seen drang?

Edit: Just found it and its all the normal stuff like money/god mode/super bullets/teleport and the ability to set custom stuff like, millions of dollars for impromptu races etc which must also be applicable to massive bounties.

Doesn't look like a script hook though, more like an engine to take over the process. Hmmmm.

Mmmmmm cheat engine for some of it but was weird our reduced rank. I have it on sp, also the guy who killed me and instatly had a 15 - 5 vrs. (Tbh if he had waited round he would have gotten there soon enough as I am so poor in pvp)

Soldato
So this happened last night.
Some VIP crew blew me, James and Blud up whilst we minding our own business hanging off a Roosevelt (acting all gangstar)
He took the bodyguard thing very serious judging by his comment lol.

image_zps7tosc82k.jpeg

oh dear.... haha

Mmmmmm cheat engine for some of it but was weird our reduced rank. I have it on sp, also the guy who killed me and instatly had a 15 - 5 vrs. (Tbh if he had waited round he would have gotten there soon enough as I am so poor in pvp)

It was very weird indeed. At least it went back after. Just a very random thing to do IMO.

Haha! I was getting annoyed with that guy

Back
Top Bottom