***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
Valentine DLC is out apparently.... Expect many female players to be wearing suspenders...

:O Amazing!!

Cant wait to get home now. How big is the update do you know?

And I for one, will be wearing suspenders lol

Will take a look, all I want is that damn Albany Roosevelt. I really want to do a bank job in it :D

The Roosevelts are back, and there's two of them :D

Just googled that, fantastic!!! How much?

Associate
No update, must have been included in the 1.32 patch. New clothes and the gusenberg sweeper gun is there to buy :)

Just bought the lot.

Roosevelt valor is 982k, the other Roosevelt is 750k.

Who's up for a classic bank robbery later all dressed up and the Roosevelt as the getaway car :D

Update - Done a quick photo, will mod the other Roosevelt later, quite a few unique parts for the car in the regular mod shop.

271590_2016-02-10_00001_zps7kktf71c.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
No update, must have been included in the 1.32 patch. New clothes and the gusenberg sweeper gun is there to buy :)

Just bought the lot.

Who's up for a classic bank robbery later all dressed up and the Roosevelt as the getaway car :D

Haha I'm definitely up for that. It's a shame I don't have the Tommy gun, that would have amazeballs :p

Caporegime
I get what you mean definitely, it is their risk and I doubt people look at the crew and think "bunch of cheaters." I know I mentioned that before about how it may affect how people view OCUK, and even though I do still think it can paint it in a negative light, I now realise the risk of that is minimal.

My mean beef with asking for money is that IMO, it glorifies the people who do mod, people begging them for their l33t skills of hackzoring. lol!

Maybe im looking into it too much, I don't know.

And you are right, the max bounty is $10k so the figure quoted must have come from a modder placing that on him which would definitely catch peoples eye and make him a big target

Yup you are looking into it too much :D :p

Cheaters will cheat regardless and I would say that GTA is the most popular game for when it comes to cheating for the single player, you have such a huge variety of cheats and mods to use and some of them are a lot of fun i.e. flying vehicles, grapple gun etc. so it is no surprise that MP is packed full of them too.

Ah, that is the first I have heard/seen of that! I do wish you could set higher bounties, $10k is a rather small amount, in order for me go and kill someone, it would have to be at least $50k :p I much prefer trolling people in this game :p :D

Caporegime
haha and it still is my favourite :D What's even better is then taking their car and smashing it in walls etc. till it runs sooooo slow to the point of one more crash and it will fail :D (as long as they don't have much armour on it)

Soldato

Just bought the lot.

Update - Done a quick photo, will mod the other Roosevelt later, quite a few unique parts for the car in the regular mod shop.

Haha I'm definitely up for that. It's a shame I don't have the Tommy gun, that would have amazeballs :p

Would definitely be up for that as well!!!

Is there a tommy gun? Will there be a tommy gun? :O

Caporegime
haha yeah the amount of people who don't know how to kill themselves and instead leave the server is ridiculous :D

Nah not really tbh, I only really ever come back when there is new exciting DLC content or for a quick troll or 2 :p

Soldato
I hope some of you guys come on tonight so we can do some gangster cruising.

I wish they had done a temporary remake of Pac Standard heist in 1930s, would have been a nice touch. Maybe we can do our best to remake it our selves :)

Soldato
haha yeah the amount of people who don't know how to kill themselves and instead leave the server is ridiculous :D

Nah not really tbh, I only really ever come back when there is new exciting DLC content or for a quick troll or 2 :p

I did that twice before I realised about killing myself. :p Early days lol

Soldato
LOL
Had the almost amazing thing this evening, managed to make a god mode cheater go passive :)

We were doing the hold yacht vip mission and he came to capture the yacht, we managed to blow him away from the capture room, just with grenades and rockets... After that I got a tank and started blowing him from the sand beach to the water, so he couldn't do anything, after 5 minutes of this, he finally gave up and went passive :D

Back
Top Bottom