Steam Summer Sale 2016 set for 23rd June for two weeks

Soldato
Picked up Project Zomboid to play co-op with one of my friends, will see how it goes but i've had my eye on it for a while now.

Interested in an opinion for this actually. Does look like a bit of fun.

Its brilliant, you will die, a lot until you start getting the hang of it

Ive had it since about xmas and the amount of updates the team put into it is brilliant, had a month or so off, and its like a new game now, the amount of crating available etc is just fantastic :)

Associate
I guess maybe that explains why I'm getting less then, I'm the same level but have a lot less games eligible. Odd though, I only have 42 eligible, not sure how I've made it to the same level having completed so many less.

Receiving all card drops from a game makes you eligible but doesn't increase your level. I've only actually completed 58 badges that contribute to my level.

Soldato
I'm going to buy some some of the previous Assassins creed games. Only played Black Flag through to the end and that was decent.

On another topic, does anyone know why the OCUK Lifeless giveaway thread was moved, or for that matter, where it was moved to?

Soldato
I'm going to buy some some of the previous Assassins creed games. Only played Black Flag through to the end and that was decent.

On another topic, does anyone know why the OCUK Lifeless giveaway thread was moved, or for that matter, where it was moved to?

Black flag was the series high point. The latest one wasnt bad, AC2 is the only one i played through, may be a bit dated now mind

Soldato
And when you guys are crafting the badges, are you going the whole hog and getting them up to level 5 or just leaving them at level 1?

I've got a couple up to level 2, and I think one of the holiday ones to level 3, but in general I just try to get the first badge.

Soldato
Interested in an opinion for this actually. Does look like a bit of fun.

Haven't had the chance to play it much yet but from what i've seen it does look really good. There are a lot of factors to consider from a survival point of view and there is a lot of crafting in it as well.

Hopefully get more time in it over the next few days.

Soldato
Anyone got recommendations for games that work well with the Link that are in the sale? I'm after some new games to play from the couch and the Link is a convenient way to do this. I purchased a Steam Controller the other day so that I have the ability to use the mouse as well if needed, so all recommendations welcome!

Back
Top Bottom