Steam Summer Sale 2016 set for 23rd June for two weeks

Associate
Nation Red for £1.59 is a steal. Isometric zombie shooter with lots of weapons, item pickups and perks to pick up. Slow progress in the updates but the dev is back now.

Highly, highly recommended from me.

Thanks for the heads up! grabbed it looks like great fun for the cost.

bought a few things so far in the sale:

Worms Clan Wars
Batman: Arkham Knight
DOOM
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
The Inner World Bundle
This War of Mine
Life Is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)
Never Alone Arctic Collection (w/ Foxtales DLC and FREE Soundtrack)
Nation Red

Soldato
The higher your steam profile, the more of a chance. I get a couple packs a month, more amazing was a level 6 profile got one the other day and its chances are like 5%

The issuance runs inline with the amount of people making badges, right now thats more

Oh. I didn't realise the higher your profile the more chance you got of getting booster packs. One reason to actually care I guess. Most of the time I just leave cards sitting around in my inventory. Occasionally I'll complete a few sets when I am bored though.

Soldato
Is Life Is Strange worth the £8? I kind of just got the impression it was a bit of a ripoff of the telltale games when I first looked at it and haven't thought about it since, but just noticed the steam reviews are very good.

I'm playing it at the moment and I'm enjoying it. Some of the writing/dialogue is quite cheesy and I can't say I feel particularly attached to any of the characters but the overall storyline is interesting and the time manipulation mechanic is well-implemented.

Soldato
It also adds friend slots and also you get special showcases every ten levels. Not sure what else, possibly helps trading security level though thats a propriety thing
What Steam level are you, silversurfer?

Im just 30 and that was a pain. The amount of xp required per set of ranks is exponential so the people at level 100 are just bonkers with the amount of badges they have to make.
One time I got a rarer background worth a quid and an emoticon worth similar , I dont know how but some items are worth hundreds maybe because they are so rare but I never saw that. Here is one useful site I found, automated

http://www.steamtradematcher.com/

Soldato
It also adds friend slots and also you get special showcases every ten levels. Not sure what else, possibly helps trading security level though thats a propriety thing

Im just 30 and that was a pain. The amount of xp required per set of ranks is exponential so the people at level 100 are just bonkers with the amount of badges they have to make.
One time I got a rarer background worth a quid and an emoticon worth similar , I dont know how but some items are worth hundreds maybe because they are so rare but I never saw that. Here is one useful site I found, automated

http://www.steamtradematcher.com/

Hmm, well I'm being screwed over somehow then. Level 35 and I get nowhere near that many, maybe one booster pack every 6 months on average.

Soldato
come on help me out only got enough cash for either rise of the tomb raider or Doom i can't make my mind up I love and have completed all the games from their respective series. just keep seeing reviews saying doom seems a bit like a arena based deathmatch with no real walking about flicking switches etc etc

Associate
Has anyone ever received one of these mythical "booster packs" for the trading cards?

The higher your steam profile, the more of a chance. I get a couple packs a month, more amazing was a level 6 profile got one the other day and its chances are like 5%

The issuance runs inline with the amount of people making badges, right now thats more

I get at least 2 packs a month at level 35.

You can receive a pack for any game where you've received all the available card drops already, I assume the more games you've done that for the more chance you have of receiving a pack.

X9rfii6.png

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
I've just played the demo of Life Is Strange after seeing it mentioned here as my GF and i enjoyed TWD, and she likes this kind of game.

It seems great from what I've played, might have to pick it up. :)

Back
Top Bottom