** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

OcUK Staff
Use the PC is the best stress test. Synthetics are not real world use and for a normal end user no need at all. Just use it have fun. Watching endless loops of a stress test is totally not necessary.

Thermal Grizzly Krynaut is the best none liquid metal based thermal paste available so is indeed much better. All should use it, that's why its in the bundle.

The AIO cooler is very decent. Its as good as pretty much all on the market for 240 Rad. Its made by the highest quality OEM.

Associate
I never normally really stress tested pc's, i did this time to really see what the temps are like and how low i can go on the voltage. However i've always found if it games then so what if it crashes a stress test.
The grizzly seems brilliant so thanks for it being in the bundle i would never have bought it otherwise.

Soldato
Just thought id report back, apart from XMP not working I am very pleased with everything.

Temps hitting 59c max in current format whilst gaming on some very CPU intensive games so really pleased.

Associate
Just thought id report back, apart from XMP not working I am very pleased with everything.

Temps hitting 59c max in current format whilst gaming on some very CPU intensive games so really pleased.

I had to bump the voltage up a little for RAM to get XMP to work.

Associate
This would have been perfect for me if the closed loop could have been swapped out for a XSPC RayStorm Pro or even an option to pay the extra £68 for the block but i already read you wont be doing that so i guess ill just go with the 6800k and x99 board.

Soldato
Is this deal going to be available again, if so when ?

Man if you followed the thread you would see we sold out by almost double of the first day (But honoured the over sales anyway :) ). But we are bringing it back on the 28th of December in limited numbers.

wait about a dozen more posts and someone will ask the same question again

bit more than a dozen but, we have a winner :p

Soldato
I'm having an issue with mine, when I cold boot my pc I just get a black screen and a static white cursor in the upper left of the screen. If I turn it off and back on again the PC works fine.

Could it be that the bios is losing its memory when I turn it off? Was thinking of changing the motherboard battery to see if it fixes it.

Soldato
Mike, I had an issue similar to that on my build a couple of years ago, after hours of troubleshooting it turned out to be the battery, given how easy it is to swap, I'd say it's a good starting point.

Back
Top Bottom