** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Forums heads up, for those who have not being following my Black Friday deals, here is one of our best Black Friday deals:

8pack1.png~original

This bundle saves you £270.00 over buying the parts seperately, even better it comes with a guaranteed overclock and an Asetek AIO cooler with fans.

A competitor copied our bundle and did a Black Friday promotion at £839.99 with Samsung 512GB SM961 SSD. Yet our bundle is superior as it includes overclock, AIO cooler and is cheaper at £757 with same SSD.

OcUK and 8 Pack smashing the rest! :D

Stock is very limited so be quick, forums heads up as this deal has not being promoted on our webshop yet.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi guys sorry sounding dumb but this deal is all sold out right, even though you select the options on the configuration and its green then it says out of stock...

Order and I will make sure you get one even if we have ran out, I have more stock incoming so I will make sure all orders placed tonight get fulfilled by end of this week. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
What can you do without cooler? I have an existing loop, although would need a new block if you can switch the deal around a little Gibbo?

Seriously stop joking around.

Were not changing the bundle for anyone, because you cannot even buy the CPU and motherboard for under £500. On top of that your getting RAM, AIO, Fans, guaranteed overclock.

So I am sorry to say but the bundle will not be changed for anyone, those not wanting the AIO can either throw it in the bin or sell it on as it is an Asetek unit so is worth quite a bit of money, brand new it would retail for £80-£100 with the fans, so an easy sale at £40-£50.

So please stop asking for it to be removed, that shall not be happening.

OcUK Staff
OP
UPDATE!

Maybe it was unwise of me to leave this bundle on sale overnight, because out of the allocated 80 units we had to do this bundle, overnight we have sold over 150 bundles. :eek:

However this is OcUK, we are not going to cancel and refund those order. We are going to fulfill them, however I do ask those of you who ordered last night at 19:00 will not get there 8 Pack bundle until end of this week or early next week, I hope this is not too much of an inconvenience and you are happy to wait upto a week to get your bundle, afterall the *ACTUAL SAVING* is around £270.00 so its like getting the CPU more or less for FREE or flip that around and its like getting the mainboard and RAM for FREE.

So please accept my apologies but I never expected it to sell so crazy over night considering the website displayed it as out of stock. So yes we shall fulfill these orders but a few items are out of stock such as Asetek coolers, Corsair memory etc. which are all due to arrive at OcUK by Friday fingers crossed. So you will get your 8 Pack bundle by next week latest.

If this is a major issue for anyone then please contact OcUK for a full refund, otherwise all good things come to those who wait. :)

NOW SOLD OUT: NEXT AVAILABILITY DECEMBER 28th

OcUK Staff
OP
Wasn't a joke, was just hoping to swap the coolers / cover extra it just seemed pointless being shipped the AIO. I guess I have missed out now though and there is no way you can slip one extra through the net?

I am afraid not, next window of opportunity shall be December 28th. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hang on OCUK, it not Friday yet? I find it disgusting to be honest to have this offer two days earlier as everyone not getting paid day on the Friday. Oh well, have to wait again until DEc 28th to grab this offer!

Tough luck!

Plenty of warning was given in other Black Friday threads, so back down the nonsense and set a reminder for the 28th.

OcUK Staff
OP
Will the website be able to handle the additional traffic after 10am :)

It will be fine, only forum members have being informed, we won't bother announcing it on the site I suspect as that just causes us to over-sell.

We'd rather our community get such deals who contribute to the forums and help build what is this superb community. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

You will notice the bundle is live now, I have added a considerable discount to the bundle as of now.

Of course on the 28th I shall further increase the already rather large discount applied by approx a further £50, at the moment the bundle has a £100 discount.

So for those who do not wish to wait and want it in time for XMAS you can order now and still save £100, of course wait until 28th and you will save even more. :)

Back
Top Bottom