***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Gee

Gee

Soldato
generic 5ml nautilus clone arrived today from fast tech
in a clever, but not quite perfect aspire box. Top hardware not polished (may not even be SS). Came with aspire scratch code

The security code (84495219968514144584) you searched has been used.

This security code has been checked 9189 times on Aspire website, and be ware of imitations.

If it works fine, what's the issue? :confused:

Soldato
generic 5ml nautilus clone arrived today from fast tech
in a clever, but not quite perfect aspire box. Top hardware not polished (may not even be SS). Came with aspire scratch code

The security code (84495219968514144584) you searched has been used.

This security code has been checked 9189 times on Aspire website, and be ware of imitations.

Dude... not sure if there's a question or if it was a statement...

without getting into this whole clone vs authentic thing again... but for the price and easy to obtain atty, was it worth it? when the atty itself is pretty much a lost leader and aspire makes the money on the coils. Getting clone coils is more of a h&s risk than a clone atty imho...

Soldato
Dude... not sure if there's a question or if it was a statement...

without getting into this whole clone vs authentic thing again... but for the price and easy to obtain atty, was it worth it? when the atty itself is pretty much a lost leader and aspire makes the money on the coils. Getting clone coils is more of a h&s risk than a clone atty imho...

Might check the code on my coils now lol

Associate
Thought i would revisit some old school sub ohm vaping.

The original 0.5 ohm are still great at 30w
BVC terrible , crap flavour and they cant seem to wick over 40w
NI 200 , nice flavour when pushing them to 550f
Also got the SS 316l thats not in the picture , these are great at 42.5w havent tried them in tc mode yeat

Last edited:
Associate
Worst 2 flavours I tried! Razzleberry was weak and tasteless (Jackamoo's Blue Slush is miles better) and TTR was overly strong and acidic( gave it away and the guy I gave it to still has it!).
I have a bottle of 12 month old Vanilla Custard which is fairly nice though.
Don't get me wrong, taste is subjective and I got through maybe 20 bottles if their stuff, but found juices with more/better flavour for not much more money.

Edit: I notice they have some new flavours too, si I may give them another chance (been 9 months since I ordered any).

Im still busy bedding the Smok Alien in atm, so my 2nd tank which had TTR in, tasted alright, but this tank which has razzleberry has good flavour too it. I had Neon Green slushi which i bought from my local store for £9 for a tiny bottle! That was really strong stuff, but for the price I couldn't say no to vapegoo... Gonna try somewhere else after this stuff, just getting into it I want to try as much as I can haha

Associate
thats the tfv8 baby beast isn't it? you could try the regular v8 on it, it'll be pretty much top end before you start getting into dripping/building your own coils.

they do multiple different varietys so you can try them out and see, personally i'm a q4 man but the octo head one is pretty good too once its had a few tankfuls to bed in.

the key thing is to start gentle, don't nuke it at 100w from fresh, start low and work your way up, after a good few tanks you'll have it chucking like a champ.

if a standard tfv8 isn't enough for you then it's pretty much either drippers, or something like a vcmt (which is hard to build right on)

Yeah it is the baby, and its a lovely size to fit in my pocket, apart from when it falls out of my coat while running and smash...
I have started from something like 20w and increased it ever so slightly often. Building coils sounds fun, my first vape was a dripper from Kangertech, but the button kept getting stuck pressed in and it literally set on fire just outside of my mouth so that was interesting haha, and think it was too confusing a vape for my first one anyways tbh.
Could you link me a couple good drippers or what have you? Also, what website is best to look on for coils and the such?

Soldato
Dropped my Serpent Mini whilst rewicking and It reacted like a bouncy ball! Bent all the threads therefore I'm looking for a relatively small single coil RTA for on the go.

Any recommendations or would another Serpent Mini be the best choice?

Edit: Gone with a Augvape Merlin Mini!

Last edited:
Soldato
Ordered some liquids from Roots Liquid, hopefully they're decent.

Still trying to get my head around mixing myself, I've got most of the bits already but I'm gonna hopefully give it a go during the Xmas holidays.

Soldato
Got my boxer 160 yesterday - at last. Very good chip in this thing, for power users anyhow. Only downfall is the battery door was painted separately to the mod, so it doesn't sit properly, hopefully something some sandpaper will fix.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Got my boxer 160 yesterday - at last. Very good chip in this thing, for power users anyhow. Only downfall is the battery door was painted separately to the mod, so it doesn't sit properly, hopefully something some sandpaper will fix.

I was going to get one of those instead of the Smoant Battlestar but I was put off by the reviews.

Soldato
I was going to get one of those instead of the Smoant Battlestar but I was put off by the reviews.

Probably a safe bet, I went for one as my maxo order was dragging and the boxer was in stock. Live and learn, it will do as a beater until I set my sights on something else :)

Caporegime
Finally after a month of my ijoy combo rdta tank sitting in a drawer, I took it down to a local vape shop to see if they could get it vaping nicely.

Built me a nice dual coil 0.25ohm coil, wicked with some bacon cotton wool...looks like normal cotton wool. Filled it up with some juice and wow it's finally working like a dream, smoke cloud galore and a nice taste as well whereas before it was giving me an awful burnt taste no matter what juice I was using.

Also picked up a fancy juice from Malaysia that they just got in, nasty juice wicked haze and wow it is so nice. Sort of a fruity taste but with a cool menthol aftertaste. It's not a warm juice to vape, I'm vaping at 80watts and usually the juice is very warm going into the mouth but this nasty juice is very cool going into mouth then very cool exhale.

I can see this juice becoming my fave very soon.

Soldato
Dropped my Serpent Mini whilst rewicking and It reacted like a bouncy ball! Bent all the threads therefore I'm looking for a relatively small single coil RTA for on the go.

Any recommendations or would another Serpent Mini be the best choice?

Edit: Gone with a Augvape Merlin Mini!

Serpent mini or Conqueror Mini.. :)

Would someone kindly tell me where to get decent 18650 batteries? Only 40w 0.4ohm draw needed from single cells

https://www.nkon.nl/ are cheap at the moment but based in Holland, you need to make a big order for it to be worth it.

http://ecoluxshopdirect.co.uk/

Your only pulling 10amp, so LG doo doo browns will work fine at those settings.

Finally after a month of my ijoy combo rdta tank sitting in a drawer, I took it down to a local vape shop to see if they could get it vaping nicely.

Built me a nice dual coil 0.25ohm coil, wicked with some bacon cotton wool...looks like normal cotton wool. Filled it up with some juice and wow it's finally working like a dream, smoke cloud galore and a nice taste as well whereas before it was giving me an awful burnt taste no matter what juice I was using.

Also picked up a fancy juice from Malaysia that they just got in, nasty juice wicked haze and wow it is so nice. Sort of a fruity taste but with a cool menthol aftertaste. It's not a warm juice to vape, I'm vaping at 80watts and usually the juice is very warm going into the mouth but this nasty juice is very cool going into mouth then very cool exhale.

I can see this juice becoming my fave very soon.

I picked up two bottles of nasty the other week, at 18 pounds for 50ml it's not expensive at all. Malaysia juice is the in thing at the moment, but you have to like Koolada to like the Malaysian juices... I enjoy a cool vape so it's right up my street.

Caporegime
I picked up two bottles of nasty the other week, at 18 pounds for 50ml it's not expensive at all. Malaysia juice is the in thing at the moment, but you have to like Koolada to like the Malaysian juices... I enjoy a cool vape so it's right up my street.

I just picked up the one bottle of wicked haze for about £20 but there's a place up in Bolton that's doing them for £16 a bottle with free shipping.

I'll probably pick up a few more bottles from there next time.

Pretty much drained 2 tanks of this nasty juice, quite an addictive vape.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Would someone kindly tell me where to get decent 18650 batteries? Only 40w 0.4ohm draw needed from single cells

Torchy on UKV gets my vote, I've just bought some new batteries to replace my ageing (and dying) VTC5's. I only vape around 0.5 with Subtanks etc and he recommended these - http://ukvapers.org/Thread-20A-Torchy-3400mAh-18650-Batteries

They are great, arrived quickly packaged well and came with a plastic carry case. No complaints here.

Gents, Whats the Fasttech shipping method of choice these days? I ordered a Pico and some SSOCC coils, wanted them before Xmas so I opted for 'United Kingdom Express ePacket' which is supposed to be 6-10 days or something similar, good idea or not!? :D

It was dispatched yesterday but I can't track it yet..

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Gents, Whats the Fasttech shipping method of choice these days? I ordered a Pico and some SSOCC coils, wanted them before Xmas so I opted for 'United Kingdom Express ePacket' which is supposed to be 6-10 days or something similar, good idea or not!? :D

It was dispatched yesterday but I can't track it yet..

The ePacket is the best delivery method currently on FT afaik. I went with China Post for my last order (Smoant Battlestar) and it appears to have been stuck in the airport for 2 weeks before it actually shipped. There's a post on the FT forums about the delays though.

Back
Top Bottom