***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Permabanned
Right, whats the deal with temperature sensing coils.

I bought some, they do regulate the temperature but there is next to no flavour coming through.

Tried the Ti kanger coils in my subtank and Ti coils in the Melo. Both the same.

Are they just no good?

Soldato
where's decent for mech mods these days? been out of the loop for a good while!

Depends on your style, there's a lot of cloud chasing mechs now that are around 25mm design with heavy big buttons and changage sleeves...

for a normal old skool mech, personally I think the GP paps v4 button is hard to beat.. it's nearly like a touch sensor and so clean in design.

For sqounkers, Frankie is king but so hard to get hold off.. mine should be coming this week or next.. ;)

Box mechs, I've never really looked into.. depending how long you been out of the loop, wimec cricket is a dual serial mod thats worth picking up as it's dirty cheap.. I have the wismec cricket 2 thats more of a hexohm replacement.

Soldato
Just picked up some of the newer 1.8 Ohm coils for the Nauti X. So much better than the 1.5s and 1.6s. There's now very good flavour whereas before I always felt it was a little muted.

never looked at the naut x, the airflow system put me off... but I've got a load of Triton mini coils for the plato, they will work in naut tank systems like the silo.. works at 1.2 and mini claptons at 1.8... if only the triton mini tank wasn't so ugly. Well pleased with the plato.. really missed having an all in one system.

Soldato
New box mod left China 14 days ago now, still no sign of it, tracking dies after things leave china these days too :(

Turns out that 14 days later, it only left China yesterday, its been in Nanjing for nearly 3 weeks :rolleyes:

Can't wait for royal mail to take another 3 weeks shipping it up from Heathrow :p

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Turns out that 14 days later, it only left China yesterday, its been in Nanjing for nearly 3 weeks :rolleyes:

Can't wait for royal mail to take another 3 weeks shipping it up from Heathrow :p

Mine's taking its time too!

2016-11-23 08:49 Nanjing International, left
2016-11-23 08:49 Nanjing International, left hand navigation
2016-11-23 08:49 Nanjing international reach
2016-11-21 13:32 Exchange Bureau in Nanjing, has been exported
2016-11-21 09:45 Exchange Bureau in Nanjing, has been exported to open
2016-11-20 18:17 Nanjing post office mail advertisement Bureau, left, next stop "Central"
2016-11-20 15:12 Nanjing post office mail advertisement Bureau,
2016-11-20 15:00 Nanjing Bureau of post office mail advertisement has been accepted

Don
OP
never looked at the naut x, the airflow system put me off... but I've got a load of Triton mini coils for the plato, they will work in naut tank systems like the silo.. works at 1.2 and mini claptons at 1.8... if only the triton mini tank wasn't so ugly. Well pleased with the plato.. really missed having an all in one system.

Hmm, I've been eyeing up the Plato for a while. Might bag one if you think it's good.

Back
Top Bottom