*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Soldato
I think I might need to spend some time sorting my stash on my non seasonal characters. Full of crap I never use and makes it take a long time to sort through the seasonal gear when it rolls over.

Looking forward to Friday though.

I more or less salvaged and deleted everything except my mara and ue DH's.. Kept materials and things though.

Associate
I spent like 5k DB's on 3 non-seasonal chars that I was trying to upgrade rares-legs, so that I could test out a few builds. I've got like 700+ GR keys too, lol. Only items I have in my stash are GG acient rolled stuff that I'll probably never get my hands on again.

Associate
with season 6 starting later today (think i've got that right) will likely be getting back into this :) - didn't play last season.

i switched to hardcore a while back (demon hunter) - sorry, haven't browsed many earlier posts in this thread but are there others on ocuk who play hardcore? played solo in the past but wanted to join a group ;)

Associate
with season 6 starting later today (think i've got that right) will likely be getting back into this :) - didn't play last season.

i switched to hardcore a while back (demon hunter) - sorry, haven't browsed many earlier posts in this thread but are there others on ocuk who play hardcore? played solo in the past but wanted to join a group ;)

There are not many (maybe 1) who play hardcore in the clan. I tend to play hardcore nearer the end of the season though.

Soldato
I think I might need to spend some time sorting my stash on my non seasonal characters. Full of crap I never use and makes it take a long time to sort through the seasonal gear when it rolls over.

Looking forward to Friday though.

I'd be embarrassed to say how many hours I've spent sorting stash since the change over.

Playing barb again this new season?

Soldato
Am playing seasonal now but need to catch up, if anyone has a few mins and is already 70 would you mind boosting my level? I boosted a number of people last season and it only took about 10-15 mins from 1-60.

Am around level 15 atm but if no one is on soon I'll prob hit 70 soon enough anyways :)

Leg

Leg

Associate
Am playing seasonal now but need to catch up, if anyone has a few mins and is already 70 would you mind boosting my level? I boosted a number of people last season and it only took about 10-15 mins from 1-60.

Am around level 15 atm but if no one is on soon I'll prob hit 70 soon enough anyways :)

I can level you, add me if you like:

Makaze#2974

Associate
Yeah, tis fun pushing the boards early on, I only managed 92 on the barb board, but good fun anyway. Now if an ancient weapon would kindly drop I will be a happy man.

Back
Top Bottom