*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Associate
I have a friend that runs a super wide and it seems to work for him, unless they have changed something recently. I was tempted by one as you can actually see more of the map due to the super wide resolution.

Associate
Thought Blizzard might have pulled finger out with getting 3440x1440 working with D3 after finally adding it to HOTS, sadly not :(

I've recently upgraded to an Acer Predator x34 and managed to get D3 to run in windowed mode at desktop res (3440x1440 100Hz). Works perfectly,can see way more left and right plus running at 100Hz is nice too, very smooth. So in a nutshell, D3 does work on 3440x1440 using windowed mode.

Soldato
Season 6 will be more or less a copy paste of Season 5. PTR its looking liek the same 4 man meta as Season 5 with Wiz doing all the damage with monk, wd, barb as support. Wiz using tal rashas with twisters now instead of DMO.

The lag seems to be gone in groups now tho which is nice, and maybe just maybe the ban waves will make the botters a bit less in season 6.

Starts on Fri 29th

Soldato
New patch came out last night for europe, had a quick go on my UE DH and made GR82 non-season (was 69th highest which was good times!). I think GR83/84 would be achievable, I wasn't far away from 83.

Season 6 out this Friday, which I will be playing as well still.

Soldato
does it need to? i think it ran at max settings even on my 7850?

Your reply to this makes no sense?

IIRC it was working when i tried over a year ago with my rog swift.

The idea of Gsync Neil is that you get a smooth experience with high OR low fps regardless. It is just better known for making the lower fps games be perceived as smoother though it still benefits high frame rates.

Soldato
Can't say I'll be playing in 6, barely played in 5 - the seasons are very much feeling like just a copy and paste of what has gone before, with no real end game content, just end game grind. I don't mind grind, but it needs content too!

Soldato
Your reply to this makes no sense?

IIRC it was working when i tried over a year ago with my rog swift.

The idea of Gsync Neil is that you get a smooth experience with high OR low fps regardless. It is just better known for making the lower fps games be perceived as smoother though it still benefits high frame rates.

Yeah i know, Just saying that even on max on the aging 7850 it wasn't exactly stuttery.

Associate
I think I might need to spend some time sorting my stash on my non seasonal characters. Full of crap I never use and makes it take a long time to sort through the seasonal gear when it rolls over.

Looking forward to Friday though.

Associate
I think I might need to spend some time sorting my stash on my non seasonal characters. Full of crap I never use and makes it take a long time to sort through the seasonal gear when it rolls over.

Looking forward to Friday though.

I've just did the exact same thing. Plus I've did a little testing with some of the new stuff to see what I'm going to play come tomorrow night. Probably just going to stick with a monk for this season seems like the quickest to gear for and my friends can carry an alt later once I get everyone geared.

Back
Top Bottom