***21.9 Ultrawide Thread***

Associate
Strange, can't say I've heard of this before, I wonder if lowering the brightness or contrast would help

Earlier today I had the screen split set to 3 (left) in the LG software for about 2 hours, I opened up photoshop and noticed the outlines of the 3 windows I had open. (dissappeared when back on light background) I left the monitor off for just over an hour and wasn't visible ... I guess it is when the monitor warms up.

Have adjusted the settings, Brightness is 40 & Contrast is 55 .... maybe I should invest in a calibrator tool?

Soldato
Using my old BenQ 27" until my new 34"Rog Ultrawide arrives haha.

Omg it feels so small, I have been using the LGUC98 until I sent it back and dear god...

Now I can see the difference..the colour... the colour ugh... so ugh.. lol.

Soldato
Well I feel absolutely gutted atm, just knocked my x34 off the desk trying to plug something into it like a idiot and smashed the panel :(

Stuck using a old 1920x1080 monitor atm, got to decide whether to get another x34 or the Rog delivered on Monday.

Caporegime
Well I feel absolutely gutted atm, just knocked my x34 off the desk trying to plug something into it like a idiot and smashed the panel :(

Stuck using a old 1920x1080 monitor atm, got to decide whether to get another x34 or the Rog delivered on Monday.

Holy Jesus!!! Not good man, feel for ya :(

(glues X34 to desk!!!!!)

Permabanned
I heard that there's frame rate issues with Deus Ex, people with insanely good hardware are struggling to break 60fps. Similar issue with Mafia 3 I understand, god awful coding means a really poor PC port.

But I have the x34a with a 1080 and I can tell you it's bloody lovely.

Nothing wrong with the coding for DE, its just a demanding game. Some of the nicest textures and scenery Ive seen in a game to date. Mafia 3 on the other hand just has issues across the board

Back
Top Bottom